Inside Spencer Brown's journey from eight-man football to the Buffalo Bills

Spencer Brown's journey from eight-man football to the Buffalo Bills

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/31796677/inside-spencer-brown-journey-eight-man-football-buffalo-bills

BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Lenox, Iowa, isn't quite the midway point between Des Moines, Iowa, and Omaha, Nebraska. It's simultaneously on the way and out of the way; venturing off Interstate 80 to stop in the small town of 1,400 people adds about an hour and change onto what is normally a two-hour drive.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

DJB, I don’t know who’s more of a stir, you, Shady, of House.  Love it.

Some ding dongs on here want to trade everyone in a heartbeat.  Were you guys (those persons) not awake for the 17 year drought?  That was the logic.

I prefer to use humor if I can in most instances. Helps to keep me from crying when thinking about the dark years lol

Edited by DJB
  • Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

Third round picks are always the most tricky to sign due to the guarantees and bonuses having the most ambiguity in the slotting process.  

Thanks.  I didn't know that.  

Here's a list of unsigned picks from about a month ago.   Most of them are third rounders. 

https://nfltraderumors.co/unsigned-2021-nfl-draft-picks/

21 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

If we start Spencer Brown at LT we can kick Cordy Glenn over to RT!

Damn right we can… that or convert him to TE…

• Like (+1) 1

Man i hope Spenser can stick i think he will be a player that has a really good or elite NFL career and i hope it can be with the Bills !

I still throw up a little in my mouth when i think about the Bills trading Wyatt Teller and what he has become for the Browns

I thought Teller was one that was a going to be a Bill for a long time but life in the NFL can change in short order but i still enjoy watching his success as long as they aren't playing the Bills .

2 hours ago, T master said:

Man i hope Spenser can stick i think he will be a player that has a really good or elite NFL career and i hope it can be with the Bills !

I still throw up a little in my mouth when i think about the Bills trading Wyatt Teller and what he has become for the Browns

I thought Teller was one that was a going to be a Bill for a long time but life in the NFL can change in short order but i still enjoy watching his success as long as they aren't playing the Bills .

I try not to fret too much about opportunities the Bills missed, so long as it isn't happening all the time.  Sometimes it's just a numbers game, and there's no room for a guy the Bills like.  

Same with the draft.  Sure, you can always look at the draft and thing "too bad the Bills didn't take Ngata or Mahomes or Watt," but so long as the Bills are drafting good football players, the fact that they missed on someone doesn't trouble me too much.  Of course, for many years, the Bills WEREN'T drafting good football players but fortunately, those days seem to be behind us.  There are a lot of fans of other teams asking why THEIR team didn't draft Milano or White.   And as I said, fans of five teams seriously asking why their team didn't draft Allen.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1