Who is your one Bills player to have breakout season this year?

I did a quick search on this and didn't see anything similar. But if there is a thread on this topic I'm sure the great mods will merge this. 

My vote goes to Gabriel Davis. I think with his hands and athleticism, and the fact opposing teams have to worry about Diggs, Sanders and Beasley.....Davis will be able to run wild. He's already shown he has the best toe drag swag in the league. He can only get better. He is a beast who works his ass off and wants to be the best. I love this kid.

I think the Bills hit a homerun with this dude and he will become one of the best possession guys in the league. 

• Like (+1) 1

Any D lineman, CB2

The O line, Singletary, TE, 

I cannot narrow it down to one player and that has a lot to do with why I'm so excited about this team--they were 13-3 yet have a bevy of players who could take a huge jump forward (my list in order of):

Ed Oliver

Dawson Knox

Tremaine Edmunds (from marginal Pro Bowler to potential DPoY)

AJ Epenesa

Gabriel Davis

Dane Jackson

Cody Ford

Devin Singletary and/or Zach Moss 

There are even players on the bubble like Efe Obada and Justin Zimmer who harbor the potential to make a jump.

I'm giddy for this season!

• Like (+1) 1

I think this year Ed Oliver will show a lot better because Star has come back and they can use Ed in a better role than last year he was doing really well in his rookie year toward the end of the season so i think with Star another first round draft pick coming back will help Ed reach his potential .

• Like (+1) 1