Dwayne Haskins.......toof knocked out by wife in Vegas altercation

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Division I basketball player (Michigan state) with a giant ring on her hand

This is the same gal that blew up his spot posting the pics/vids of him out after a loss (and who everyone thought was a prostitute even though she is a known D1 athlete).

Even with Dwayne being the victim here, looks like his decision making is bad in every aspect of his life.

31 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

What i want to know is just how tough is this lady that she can bang out an NFL Player? 

If she's a DI bball player, plenty tough.  Women's basketball is a contact sport, no doubt.

21 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

I'm confused why everyone is blaming Haskins. He's the victim, right?

Shouldn't they be wearing ribbons, and having him do PSA's on abuse...

7 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

A lot of responses (also browsed Steelers forum) about Haskins getting in trouble, again.

... but he's not in trouble. He's a hero. Abuse survivor.

I dunno about hero (I don't  see DV victims called "heros" very much...survivors maybe)

But fair points that Haskins does not appear to have done anything wrong, other than to get engaged to (or married to) a violent female.  From the OP link:

Haskins posted video of his proposal to Gondrezick-Haskins on his instagram earlier this week. Despite the engagement post, Gondrezick-Haskins told police they got married in March.

1 hour ago, BADOLBILZ said:

This dude doesn't understand how to keep himself out of sitches that make him look like he's not worth a team's effort.

Wasn't that long ago that @YoloinOhio was lamenting that the Bills ended up with "Just-Josh" Allen when Haskins was going to be available in the next draft.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/07/15/reports-dwayne-haskins-injured-in-domestic-violence-incident-by-wife/

Badol, what is your take on Justin Fields?

I say major congrats to the Bears if he pans out, but I would not have taken the risk myself.

• Agree 1

16 minutes ago, BigAl2526 said:

Can she play defensive end.  That killer instinct can be a valuable commodity, especially given that she like hitting QBs.

If memory serves, sounds like she's hit more QBs than Maybin did in his entire Bills career.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, BigAl2526 said:

Can she play defensive end.  That killer instinct can be a valuable commodity, especially given that she like hitting QBs.

I don't *think* defensive ends are allowed to punch the QB in the mouth, and I'm pretty sure the QB is allowed to stiff-arm or lower a shoulder into them

20 minutes ago, transient said:

If memory serves, sounds like she's hit more QBs than Maybin did in his entire Bills career.

Ooooh Truth hurts

59 minutes ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

Poor Dwayne.

Not much of a future as an NFL QB if you're getting sacked by your wife.

It's really a lose-lose situation for Haskins here, isn't it? 

If he hits back, he's committing DV and "A Real Man never, ever hits a woman". 

If he can't contain her and gets clocked, he's a wuss getting "sacked" by her.

Hey everyone, you can still get this shirt.  Only $28.00.  By the way, shipping isn't free.

https://breakingt.com/products/the-league-done-messed-up?currency=USD&variant=15298782691377&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=Google Shopping

image.png.8d8c316512f60160ddfb1e80253f6ea3.png

2 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

This is the same gal that blew up his spot posting the pics/vids of him out after a loss (and who everyone thought was a prostitute even though she is a known D1 athlete).

Even with Dwayne being the victim here, looks like his decision making is bad in every aspect of his life.

I honestly don't think he lasts the entire year.  Something else is going to happen that's going to give him negative attention and he's not worth it.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

50 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Hey everyone, you can still get this shirt.  Only $28.00.  By the way, shipping isn't free.

https://breakingt.com/products/the-league-done-messed-up?currency=USD&variant=15298782691377&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=Google Shopping

image.png.8d8c316512f60160ddfb1e80253f6ea3.png

I honestly don't think he lasts the entire year.  Something else is going to happen that's going to give him negative attention and he's not worth it.

And if a shirt doesn't wet your whistle, you can still buy stock in Haskins.

Perfect time to buy low.

6 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

This dude doesn't understand how to keep himself out of sitches that make him look like he's not worth a team's effort.

Wasn't that long ago that @YoloinOhio was lamenting that the Bills ended up with "Just-Josh" Allen when Haskins was going to be available in the next draft.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/07/15/reports-dwayne-haskins-injured-in-domestic-violence-incident-by-wife/

HASKINS IS DIFFERENT THAN EVERY OTHER OSU QB BADOL, WATCH THE FILM