Dwayne Haskins.......toof knocked out by wife in Vegas altercation

This dude doesn't understand how to keep himself out of sitches that make him look like he's not worth a team's effort.

Wasn't that long ago that @YoloinOhio was lamenting that the Bills ended up with "Just-Josh" Allen when Haskins was going to be available in the next draft.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/07/15/reports-dwayne-haskins-injured-in-domestic-violence-incident-by-wife/

Edited by BADOLBILZ
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, offyourocker said:

this events really show how important it is to check people's character just as much as talent.

Like Jemarcus Russel and Ryan Leaf.   I have to give Haskins some credit  apparently not hitting her back.

Edited by RoyBatty is alive
  • Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

I for one am shocked to hear that Dwayne Haskins has been involved in unsavory business

And AWAY WE GO!!!!  Ima staying off this ride this time!!!  Watching from afar.....

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, BornAgainBillsFan said:

This guy is on the path to becoming Johnny Manziel's back-up.

(I'll give you 5 minutes to Google which league he's trying to play for these days.)

Did he move on from arena football? I know he tried the CFL first.

Speaking of Johnny Football:

Edited by Boxcar

3 minutes ago, BornAgainBillsFan said:

This guy is on the path to becoming Johnny Manziel's back-up.

(I'll give you 5 minutes to Google which league he's trying to play for these days.)

I did and it (Wikipedia) said, "Dwayne Haskins Jr. is an American football quarterback for the Pittsburgh Steelers of the National Football League. He played college football at Ohio State University, where he threw 50 touchdowns in 2018, his lone starting season."

2 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I did and it (Wikipedia) said, "Dwayne Haskins Jr. is an American football quarterback for the Pittsburgh Steelers of the National Football League. He played college football at Ohio State University, where he threw 50 touchdowns in 2018, his lone starting season."

Wrong Johnny

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Wrong?   Other poster asked to google it and find out where he is trying to play.  Sorry friend, that was the answer. 

Pittsburgh Steelers[edit]

On January 21, 2021, Haskins signed a futures contract with the Pittsburgh Steelers.[50][51]

NFL career statistics[edit]

YearTeamGamesPassingRushingSacksFumbles

GPGSCompAttPctYardsAvgTDIntRtgAttYdsAvgTDSckSckYFumLost

2019WAS9711920358.61,3656.77776.1201015.102920462

2020WAS7614824161.41,4396.05773.020462.312014153

Career161326744460.12,8046.3121474.4401473.7149345115

Personal life[edit]

Haskins goes by the nickname Simba, which was taken from the protagonist of the 1994 film The Lion King. He adopted it as a child due to him having an afro at the time that reminded his mother of a lion's mane. He uses the nickname and the film's coming-of-age story as motivation and incorporates it into his personal clothing brand, Kingdom of Pride.[52] His mentor during high school and college was NFL wide receiver Mohamed Sanu, whom he met through Mohamed Jabbie, one of his best friends and Sanu's nephew.[53] A New Jersey native, Haskins grew up a New York Giants fan.[53]

He was referring to Manziel. 

29 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I was talking about Manziel.

22 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

What i want to know is just how tough is this lady that she can bang out an NFL Player? 

Division I basketball player (Michigan state) with a giant ring on her hand 

11 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

I'm confused why everyone is blaming Haskins. He's the victim, right?

Shouldn't they be wearing ribbons, and having him do PSA's on abuse...

I guess because DV jokes are hilarious? 🙄

Edited by YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Division I basketball player (Michigan state) with a giant ring on her hand 

I guess because DV jokes are hilarious? 🙄

A lot of responses (also browsed Steelers forum) about Haskins getting in trouble, again.

... but he's not in trouble. He's a hero. Abuse survivor.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1