Training Camp open practice dates announced

• YoloinOhio changed the title to Training Camp open practice dates announced
20 minutes ago, BornAgainBillsFan said:

(even more than an Ertz thread!)

HEY there now!  😉

Yeah, wish it was a little shorter trip from the Albany area.  Makes for a really long day trip to go out, see practice and then drive another 5 hours home.  Makes me sad.

56 minutes ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

This is why the 9/1 open practice date confused me.  It's after the last preseason game.  Might be the last practice of "camp".

Yes and I would also say it is the one that will be canceled or only go for 30 minutes.

Last one they did at sjf open practice lasted for 30 minutes people were pissed.

2021 Training Camp open practice sessions are as follows:

Saturday, July 31 (10 a.m. to noon)

Return of the Blue and Red presented by Bud Light – Saturday, Aug. 7 (10 a.m. to 12 noon)

Wednesday, Sept. 1 (12 noon to 2 p.m.)

4 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

10 am??

That's only like 3 hours to pre-game tailgate.    

Ha! No tailgaiting allowed (but I'm sure you can sit in your car and get ripped all you want before entering, lol). Just be happy parking is free. That shocked me in itself. Even at SJF you had to pay a $1 and ride a ***** school bus for 2 miles.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, BornAgainBillsFan said:

These are the threads that us out-of-staters hate the most (even more than an Ertz thread!).

I'm proud to be a WNYer. I just wish I could be one in person right now.

When they came to Spartanburg a couple years ago it was Awesome

11 hours ago, scuba guy said:

Yes and I would also say it is the one that will be canceled or only go for 30 minutes.

Last one they did at sjf open practice lasted for 30 minutes people were pissed.

Oh, Man, I'm both glad and sad you told us this.  I was already plotting how I could attend, but to go halfway across the country for 30 minutes would kinda peeve me.