Practice Tickets for Season Ticket holders

Virgil

Hey everyone. Tomorrow morning, season ticket holders can get free tickets to attend 1 of 3 practices at the stadium.  I am going to try and get some tomorrow, but don’t know if there will be a limit.  I’m trying to get 7 total.  

If anyone is bored and wants to try to get some, in case there is a limit, I’d appreciate you. 

GOT THEM.  Thank you!

Edited by Virgil
  • Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

In my email it said the tickets are limited to 6 per account.

Looks like I’ll need one extra.  If you happen to get an extra and are feeling generous, please let me know 

51 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Looks like I’ll need one extra.  If you happen to get an extra and are feeling generous, please let me know 

They still send me emails but I cancelled my ST's because of the border issues and Canada's quarantine laws.

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

They still send me emails but I cancelled my ST's because of the border issues and Canada's quarantine laws.

They go on sale in 2 minutes and I still haven't received the eMail, so....

The wife and I are driving in from Atlanta in about two weeks and catching one of these practices has been in our plans and would be one of the trip highlights.  I plan to try tomorrow @ 10:00am to score some tickets to the 7/31 practice as soon as the link goes live for non-season ticket holders.  But, if any season ticket holders here believe it not to be too uncool for me to ask for the presale code, please PM it to me so I can try today.  It'd be greatly appreciated.