Jalen Ramsey doesn't have a problem with Buffalo now, would you?

Allen threw two TD's on him when we played them last year. One was to Diggs and he had pretty decent coverage on him. I don't remember who the other one was to, but I believe Josh looked Ramsey off, Ramsey bit and left his man, and then Allen threw it to the guy he was supposed to be covering. Pretty sure he was so out of position that they didn't count that TD against him, though. But it was totally his fault.

I think Ramsey is overrated. He is sort of boom or bust. Makes some great plays, but gives up big plays sometimes too. I prefer White who is very fundamentally sound and much more consistent. Yes, White gets beat sometimes, but he is usually right in the hip pocket of the defender regardless. In that Rams game White was tricked by the scheme a couple times and out of position, but that is rare for him.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Dudes being a suck up now,

😂

15 hours ago, H2o said:

You know what I have to say to Jalen Ramsey?

tenor.gif

Oh yeah, well…..

Fook Mi, Fook Yu

Always a good time for an Austin Powers reference, now behave.

As far as Ramsey, it’s already been said this isn’t Madden, and no way we could ever afford both Ramsey and White.  I’d take White over Ramsey which is basically the choice you’d have to make.  Remember how he left Jax.

40 minutes ago, Agent 91 said:

I am thinking he wants tre in LA. nothing said he wanted to be here. 

Sure and LA can get a draft pick on 2059.  Ramseys delusional.

13 hours ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

You can ignore the personal aspect of it. 

The Rams can't afford to trade him (check out those dead cap hits), and we can't afford to trade for him. 

It doesn't work on any level. 

That said, maybe Jalen and Tre will play together on the 2021 all-Pro team 😀 

How dare you insert common sense, logic, and an intelligent response when the guys want to play Madden and turn off the salary cap, but keep it on for all other 31 teams.

Dam you man!  🤩👍

17 hours ago, ALLEN1QB said:

But there is 1 problem we don't want you!!

You don't want the best CB in the league? Interesting.

Edit: some of the responses in this thread are hilarious. I can get not liking the guy, personally, but that doesn't make him a subpar player. If you would pass on Jalen Ramsey opposite White, you are insane. This is separate from the salary issue (the actual reason this can't happen).

Edited by Boxcar
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Tre is very very good but he is not a top 3 CB. He's not even the best CB in the division. Howard is.  Tre has surpassed Gilmore. He's a solid top 10 and he deserved to get paid. 

I disagree. If the question is which AFC East corner had the best year in 2020, then I'd agree I give the edge to Xavien Howard. But If I am comparing across the body of work he is still behind White and Ramsey and Marlon Humphrey to my mind. He had an excellent 2020 Howard and a very good 2018. He had a poor injury ravaged 2019 and below par 2017 after not winning a starting job as a rookie. Tre White has been a top 10 corner since basically the day he stepped on the NFL field and while he had a tough start to 2020 after getting hurt at Miami in week 2 by the season's end he was playing at an all-pro type level again. He is clearly a top 3 corner in the league in my mind. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

I disagree. If the question is which AFC East corner had the best year in 2020, then I'd agree I give the edge to Xavien Howard. But If I am comparing across the body of work he is still behind White and Ramsey and Marlon Humphrey to my mind. He had an excellent 2020 Howard and a very good 2018. He had a poor injury ravaged 2019 and below par 2017 after not winning a starting job as a rookie. Tre White has been a top 10 corner since basically the day he stepped on the NFL field and while he had a tough start to 2020 after getting hurt at Miami in week 2 by the season's end he was playing at an all-pro type level again. He is clearly a top 3 corner in the league in my mind. 

If you are comparing "body of work" then Gilmore has been better.

I'm talking about going into 2021. You didn't include Alexander from Green Bay who many consider to be top DB in the league. White is no doubt in the discussion but in my mind he is just a notch below top 3. 

• Agree 1