Richard Sherman Arrested

https://apnews.com/article/entertainment-sports-football-gun-politics-nfl-71bd220cbb7e18a145f3e417a679eb26

Sherman released without bail:

King County District Court Judge Fa’amomoi Masaniai found probable cause that Sherman committed criminal trespassing, malicious mischief, driving under the influence and resisting arrest. Prosecutors did not ask the judge for a finding on a felony residential burglary allegation for which he was initially booked. They have not yet filed charges.

Masaniai declined to set $10,000 bail as prosecutors requested. The judge called Sherman, who did not attend the hearing, a “pillar of the community” and noted that it was presumed he would be released because this was his first arrest. He ordered that Sherman not have contact with his father-in-law and that he not use alcohol or nonprescription drugs.

24 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Think it does

How can you tell if we value drama over football news, if there IS no football news?

Your point would have to be taken as dogma, something that can not be proven or disproved through observation

Oh I don't know, all the social rants (ie: COVID, VACCINES, etc) just take off like wildfire so much so they get personal, political, etc.  Drama, it's like flies attracted to doo doo.  Already had a poster in here comparing the fairness of bails insinuating race.  I just said, this thread will easily pass 10 pages.  Was I wrong?  Nope, just a simple observation from observing behaviors.   I have no intention to use the screen door on this submarine.   

On 7/14/2021 at 4:30 PM, billsfan89 said:

Josh Norman looked completely shot in 2019 and looked like a respectable corner in 2020. I think Sherman had he not ***** up this way would have had a shot to rebound and turn in a respectable season.  

ooooh.....Norman seems like a likeable guy and all, but I kinda didn't think he played like a respectable corner.

1 hour ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

Oh I don't know, all the social rants (ie: COVID, VACCINES, etc) just take off like wildfire so much so they get personal, political, etc.  Drama, it's like flies attracted to doo doo.  Already had a poster in here comparing the fairness of bails insinuating race.  I just said, this thread will easily pass 10 pages.  Was I wrong?  Nope, just a simple observation from observing behaviors.   I have no intention to use the screen door on this submarine.   

When I read your posts, I think of your voice as Sandler’s mom in the movie Waterboy 🤷🏾‍♂️

Foosball is the devil! 😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

When I read your posts, I think of your voice as Sandler’s mom in the movie Waterboy 🤷🏾‍♂️

Foosball is the devil! 😂

I just re-read it in that voice.  Hilarious.  Absolutely brilliant!

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

The price of fame. Everyone gets to see you at your lowest point.

Yep, although to be fair we also get to see many at their highest point and if they avoid these situations- we may never see them hit these lows.

11 hours ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

Not wrong about the length of this thread

"does not follow" that you can conclude anything from that about the preferences here being "we value drama over football news"

Social rants took off over last summer when there was also a dearth of football news and the policy was slackened.

I think if you look for the post you alluded to you will find it has gone to the Great Bitbucket in the Sky

I'm impressed you noticed my tag - I didn't think anyone did. 

• Like (+1) 2