Richard Sherman Arrested

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Wow never would have expected that 

Normally I would ask is it OK that I spewed my Pepsi all over the screen after reading that?  But Richard Sherman?  Nah....it is MORE than OK!!  Thanks for the laugh Yolo!

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Wow never would have expected that 

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Seriously. He might be arrogant but he's always come across as a good dude.

Agreed. Dude is a loud mouth on the field, but is a really smart guy off the field. This is surprising.

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

He’s already charged according to Rapsheet

I'm speaking conviction. That's why I stated victims of domestic violence usually end up not wanting to cooperate after some time elapses.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Shocked 1

I don’t know about good dude, but he’s always been relatively smart.  He’s a Stanford grad., and you don’t get in there even if you’re are a great athlete unless you’re very bright.  

this was a surprise to me.  I never pegged him for a dumb decision, but my guess and just a guess befor knowing anything, it’s a relationship that became ugly  and trying to get something back important to him.

who knows?  She could have done something rotten and he handled badly.  Then again, he not be who he portrays himself to be either.  It will eventually come out.  It always does at some point.

For his sake, I hope he was just a jolted guy trying to get back a momento or something.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, machine gun kelly said:

I don’t know about good dude, but he’s always been relatively smart.  He’s a Stanford grad., and you don’t get in there even if you’re are a great athlete unless you’re very bright.  

this was a surprise to me.  I never pegged him for a dumb decision, but my guess and just a guess befor knowing anything, it’s a relationship that became ugly  and trying to get something back important to him.

who knows?  She could have done something rotten and he handled badly.  Then again, he not be who he portrays himself to be either.  It will eventually come out.  It always does at some point.

For his sake, I hope he was just a jolted guy trying to get back a momento or something.

This is kinda how I read it as well, and why I asked for more insight into the charge.

• Agree 1

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

Can anyone add more insight into "Burglary Domestic Violence"?

Does that mean he basically pushed his way into her house to take something? Likely something he felt belongs to him...

Burglary just means to enter unlawfully and commit a crime....like assault, larceny, rape, murder, any crime.

• Thank you (+1) 1