Strangest Bills Jersey You Own

During the Super Bowl era my brother bought me a Bills jersey as a Christmas present from the Champion factory outlet in Jamestown NY.  A misprint, it had 97 on the front and back, and 78 on the sleeves. It was referred to as the Bruce Bennet jersey.  It was either lost or stolen, and still sometimes think about it till this day. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

12 hours ago, DJB said:

Did Henry sell it to you personally so he could lay his child support? 

I hope the percentage he made from jersey sales covered some of the arrears 

6 hours ago, JMF2006 said:

I will see your Gilmore jersey and raise you a Terrence McGee 24 road white

I debated whether to change the name plate on the Gilmore to White .

Drew Bledsoe

His and Hers Trentative Edwards (how could you not billieve the hype coming from a HOF coach)

I debated doing the same but it’s not easy finding someone willing to alter an nfl jersey. 

A McGee jersey is awesome. He’s a Bills legend of that era. 

• Agree 1

I have a Schmidt 

….. side note. Most awesome random Jersey I ever witnessed was 3 years ago, on my street in Waterford Pa. A young kid was rocking a Seahawks Levon Kirkland. I thought about stopping and asking to buy it but I didn’t wanna creep the poor kid out. 

11 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I have a Schmidt 

….. side note. Most awesome random Jersey I ever witnessed was 3 years ago, on my street in Waterford Pa. A young kid was rocking a Seahawks Levon Kirkland. I thought about stopping and asking to buy it but I didn’t wanna creep the poor kid out. 

You could have broken the ice with something casual like, "can you help me look for my puppy?"

• Haha (+1) 2