Strangest Bills Jersey You Own

None for myself but I have purchased an awful collection for my kids.  You have to realize they don't make that many jerseys in kids sizes and kids grow each year. So yes I purchased Losman, Edwards, Alonso, Gilmore, Watkins, and Manuel jerseys over the years. 

For myself, I only own one - Thurman Thomas signed jersey with a HOF patch.  

#15 Todd Collins, 1990s royal blue. After the Bills waived Collins in '98, a buddy of mine found it at a rest stop outside Erie, PA, on sale for ten bucks, LOL. I never much liked it, for some vague reason. Then one day I realized it reminded me of Jeff Hostetler's Super Bowl jersey ...  🤬

Edited by Stranded in Boston

Gabe Northern, autographed, replica.  Received it at Christmas, 1999

I also have an authentic Takeo Spikes, autographed, direct from the Bills.  

and a Rob Johnson, replica, not autographed.  Can't remember how I got it. 

What do all these have in common? After I received each jersey, the player was off the team the following season.  So I don't get player jerseys anymore.  

Edited by Just Jack
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Wagon Circler said:

What Bills jersey do you own that nobody else has or is pretty rare?

I have a white Bryce Paup jersey.

I also have a Kent Hull jersey he autographed for me at a Sabres game.

Not particularly rare of anything, but for me it's Marshawn Lynch and was that crappy road design with the yoke on the shoulders.  His behavior frankly made me a bit embarrassed to even wear it, but this many years removed, and not being in WNY myself, it's kind of safe to do so now 🙂

Not sure it qualifies as weird, but I ordered a Kevin Everett jersey when he sustained that terrible injury.

It still hangs in my closet with the legends and the current players. I haven't had the heart to move it to the retired jersey bin with the likes of JP Losman and Willis McGahee.

Edited by devldog131
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Mr. K said:

Travis Henry one of my favorite jerseys just because the unholy legend that is.

Did Henry sell it to you personally so he could lay his child support? 

• Like (+1) 1