Strangest Bills Jersey You Own

1 minute ago, Fan in Chicago said:

Not a jersey per se but I do have 2 old Bills tshirts which were fine after the first few washes but started shrinking a bit every year for the past few years. 

Very strange

I've got some bad news for you. On the plus side, at least you've been eating well. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, transient said:

"Won it"... riiiiiggghhhttt... we all know how you came into possession of that jersey, you little cheeky monkey.

Lol I did and was pissed. I have never owned a non chinese knock off jersey before that one. Want to buy it? It is well-greased!

I have an authentic “game worn” #15 blue home jersey worn by Kevin Drake of the Bills. Got it off the Bills website in the early 2000s. Kevin was a 2000 practice squad WR that never saw the field, as best I can tell. But he had a jersey with his name on it!  Maybe it is actually “practice worn. He’s a prep school football coach in Alabama now. 

It is the traditional royal blue and the only stitching is the Puma emblem. Everything else is painted on. 

Edited by WotAGuy

Years ago one of my friends had a girlfriend whose brother was selling illegal jerseys.  My friend got a Trent Edwards jersey & gave it to me.  It's in the style of the ones in the 2000s decade.  I wore it to 1 or 2 games & then the Bills cut Edwards, so I cut his name out since it was one of those with extra material for the players name.  I still have it in a closet with clothes I never wear anymore.    

PS:  I just looked at it & the funniest part is it has a tag that says "NFL Authentic"  

Edited by Albany,n.y.

24 minutes ago, Saint Doug said:

Not the Bills, but I wonder how many Ron Mexico jerseys are still out in the wild. 

If you were a part of the group of maybe a dozen people that wore that jersey against them and are from Dunkirk I probably know you.

3 Heineken jerseys. From the NFL punt pass and kick competition.  I was in it 3 years in a row. We got free team jerseys each year with Heineken on the nameplate. I've never wore any of them in public and i think they all still have the tags on them. 2000's home,  away, and a blue throwback. 

4 minutes ago, loyal2dagame said:

3 Heineken jerseys. From the NFL punt pass and kick competition.  I was in it 3 years in a row. We got free team jerseys each year with Heineken on the nameplate. I've never wore any of them in public and i think they all still have the tags on them. 2000's home,  away, and a blue throwback. 

Odd choice since NFL punt pass and kick competition is for kids under drinking age. 

37 minutes ago, Guffalo said:

EJ Manuel, what was I thinking?

I actually bought all the Bills first round pick jerseys from 2010-2014 so I have

Cj Spiller

Marcell Dareus

Stephon Gilmore #27

Ej Manuel

And Sammy Watkins

I stopped after that lol

• Haha (+1) 1