Strangest Bills Jersey You Own

15 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

Kiko Alonso (I won it and I use it to check my oil dipsticks)

"Won it"... riiiiiggghhhttt... we all know how you came into possession of that jersey, you little cheeky monkey.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 23

17 minutes ago, Old Coot said:

Jack Kemp jersey (a repro)

Been a fan since the Kemp days and never bought or owned a jersey... but this is the one I wouldn't mind having.

• Like (+1) 1

I have a Marshawn jersey...autographed by Jim Kelly (that was my sister's doing).

And I have a weird Moulds jersey that's mostly white with the dark blue, but not the full "CFL-era" jersey.  IDK what's up with that one. :beer:

19 minutes ago, T&C said:

Been a fan since the Kemp days and never bought or owned a jersey... but this is the one I wouldn't mind having.

In third grade one of my best friends was Jack Kemp’s son. I used to walk home to their house after school. This is one guy who would never make you regret the purchase for some stupid behavior. 

Years ago I hoped to meet up with a poster here who would be wearing the very rare Sanborn jersey at a tailgate. Seemed that would be easy enough, how many could there be? The problem wasn’t the specific jersey, the problem was finding it among 30k other jerseys, even at that ROAD game. A where’s Waldo situation. 

Bills fans are AWESOME! 

Edited by Augie