I watched Playoff Caliber: End of the Drought from my DVR again...and yes I cried

On 7/13/2021 at 3:02 PM, dollars 2 donuts said:

SCREW YOU GUYS, I'M GETTING FIRED UP FOR THE SEASON!!!!  You don't get to judge me!

...some of you can judge me...you know who you are.

And I didn't girly cry (not that there is anything wrong with that and I mean nothing against any gender here).  I super manly cried.  I was like Spartacus.  My tears were moving.  

I AM Spartacus...losers.

One month 'til kickoff.  Go Bills!

Making the playoffs for the first time in nearly 2 decades was emotionally more impactful than getting to the AFC Championship last year to me. The way things unfolded were magical. The only thing that would obviously beat that moment is winning the Super Bowl. 

• Like (+1) 2

That just means your a died and true Bills fan nothing wrong with that bro when i saw Kyles reaction with his kids when they won i cried then and i cry every time i see it so rock on brother it's all about the team Love them Bills !! 

Edited by T master

It was New Years Eve. Went out to dinner with my wife after the game and can remember sitting there smiling from ear to ear the entire time. A HUGE weight lifted off the shoulders of every Bills fan. (I also remember not giving a rats rip what happened in the playoff game….I think I was still smiling.) 🙂

I watched here in SC with a buddy from the southern tier and his son who he inexplicable allowed to become a Bills fan after he was born two months after the BS in Tennessee. We used ti give the kid grief that the drought was on him: he used to use Billy Buffalo as an excuse, which I appreciated because Billy Buffalo became a thing at about 2000.

And then I watched as he went nuts (as we all were) when Boyd caught a d turned upfield between the safeties. The kid was another generation. 

This was also when Bills Mafia became a national influence beyond drunks jumping through tables, but of a responsible, caring community.

Go Bills! A few weeks away from actual news!

On 7/13/2021 at 2:20 PM, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

OP, you encapsulate everything that is good about Bills fans. Loyalty, camaraderie, sense of history/where we’ve come from, and unbridled optimism normally springing from no good faith basis!! But in this case, ever since JA burst on the scene, we can’t be optimistic enough! :thumbsup:

A sense of history and a sense of humor 👍all the best qualities for sure…

• Like (+1) 1