I watched Playoff Caliber: End of the Drought from my DVR again...and yes I cried

1 minute ago, Seasons1992 said:

The real issue is not about how spicy the wings are.......what we care about, is what you DIP them in, and  also to make sure they are/were actual proper wings and not seasoned with something from your mom's spice cabinet.

@Royale with Cheese

going with the theme of what real men do, there was no ranch placed on these wings.  

9 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Before I eat wings, I have to take a Zantac.  

i'm not sure if would have made a difference.  i usually get the hottest wings with no problem, but these were a problem.  you know who could handle them?  likeive, ( @Bobby Hooks)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

Yeah, that lemon really will tear you up......

I like teriyaki better now.

2 minutes ago, teef said:

i'm not sure if would have made a difference.  i usually get the hottest wings with no problem, but these were a problem.  you know who could handle them?  likeive, ( @Bobby Hooks)

Don't get the hottest wings.  Enjoy biting into them without sweating.

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

it usually never does it to me.  i love heat with flavor, and the ghost pepper wings did have flavor, but i was sweating, runny nose, etc.  i had to get up and walk around for a minute.  these were my limit. 

38 minutes ago, teef said:

going with the theme of what real men do, there was no ranch placed on these wings.  

Those wings are excellent. I get that some folks (ranch people) have an issue with the initial sting, but once you get past that the flavor is otherworldly. 

I like to make sure I don’t have much going on afterwards though. They can come back to haunt you, but I feel like that’s the case with lots of bar food. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

SCREW YOU GUYS, I'M GETTING FIRED UP FOR THE SEASON!!!!  You don't get to judge me!

...some of you can judge me...you know who you are.

And I didn't girly cry (not that there is anything wrong with that and I mean nothing against any gender here).  I super manly cried.  I was like Spartacus.  My tears were moving.  

I AM Spartacus...losers.

One month 'til kickoff.  Go Bills!

Cried too, best thing is the country got to see how generous Bills fans are, Go bills!!

Edited by Fredo G.
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

6 hours ago, teef said:

it usually never does it to me.  i love heat with flavor, and the ghost pepper wings did have flavor, but i was sweating, runny nose, etc.  i had to get up and walk around for a minute.  these were my limit. 

Best chicken wings in buffalo area hands down are 33 speakeasy.. 33 flavor char pit 

It's a sweet Chile bbq that will take you to another realm ...

The price will make you **** your pants as well

In for the cry-fest (again). When you stop and think about all the milestones that have personally come and gone in the course of 17 years…yeah, when that all sinks in it brings it all back. I’m 42, and that night I felt like my late 80’s early 90’s kid self again with the Bills going back to the playoffs year over year…priceless. Thanks OP. 

I did not cry at the time I felt an extreme joy when Boyd scored and then a kind of exhausted emotional numbness when the Ravens failed on 4th down to end the game. I do well up slightly watching back now but at the time I just felt kind of washed out at the end. 

14 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

SCREW YOU GUYS, I'M GETTING FIRED UP FOR THE SEASON!!!!  You don't get to judge me!

...some of you can judge me...you know who you are.

And I didn't girly cry (not that there is anything wrong with that and I mean nothing against any gender here).  I super manly cried.  I was like Spartacus.  My tears were moving.  

I AM Spartacus...losers.

One month 'til kickoff.  Go Bills!

No IM SPARTACAS!

All the helling, oy veh.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Team should still be greatful to the Bengals.  If Buffalo don’t make the playoffs in 2017, I think 2018 and beyond would have played out very differently.  

For one thing that playoff game in 17 I think showed Tyrod definitely wasn’t a long term solution for growth.  Nothing personal, just saying.  Not so sure they’d of drafted a QB that year otherwise.

To sum it up it was a lot easier for McDerrmott to sell The Process after breaking the drought his first year coaching versus if he hadn’t.    

Edited by Another Fan

52 minutes ago, eball said:

Definitely welled up.  Looking back, what’s funny is how few of those players are on the roster now.  Hyde, Poyer, White, Dawkins…anyone else?

That team really wasn't that good. Just shows what a good coach McDermott is. Everyone knew that team was most likely one and done in the playoffs but nobody cared as they ended the streak.