"Life should be fun not dumb”

\GoBillsInDallas/

5 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Wait...she fell 16 feet or she fell from much higher into a 16 foot deep pool?  The article is unclear.  If she fell 16 feet, did she hit a rock or something?  This doesn’t make sense.   

I had the same question.  There's no legit news source with any info.  Anything I've found has the exact same info as the link.

And yes.

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I had the same question.  There's no legit news source with any info.  Anything I've found has the exact same info as the link.

And yes.

I mean, my 6 year old daughter did ~18-20 foot jump last summer, and my son did a jump from ~35-40.  This girl must have hit a rock or something.

1 minute ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I mean, my 6 year old daughter did ~18-20 foot jump last summer, and my son did a jump from ~35-40.  This girl must have hit a rock or something.

I'm guessing it was hundreds of feet and she landed in a 16 ft. pool of water.

I can't think of any "daredevil" bothering with a possible 16 ft. fall.

I have done ~30 a handful of times, of course it was a planned run and jump.

If she slipped and fell she likely hit the edge or side on the way down or went in head first at a weird angle.

Edited by Metal Man

3 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I guess my favorite part is that this happened whilst she was taking a selfie.  Am I going to hell?

oh god no.  it would have been equally entertaining if she was taking a selfie on a railroad track.  

now i'm going to hell.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I guess my favorite part is that this happened whilst she was taking a selfie.  Am I going to hell?

If so, you'll be stuck behind a bunch of self absorbed selfie takers.  Registration for Hell will be delayed.

"Ah, lighten up...it'll only feel like an eternity."

• Haha (+1) 1

Hit her head and drowned, probably.

People have fallen while taking selfies at the Grand Canyon and other such places, too.

I was at the Horshoe Bend and people were all over the place by the ledge taking pictures. There was only a small section that had a rail and the place was too crowded. It seemed dangerous.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.