Mahomes apparently not threatened by Justin Herbert in division

52 minutes ago, DJB said:

Mahomes is a grade A douche and is quickly becoming one of my most hated players in the league. 

Yes - I also dislike Mahomes. Something about him just strikes me the wrong way (and it is not just the KC uniform that he wears). Also - I do not care one way or the other if he feels "threatened" by Herbert. I much prefer that he develops an unhealthy fear of John Allen instead!

14 minutes ago, Bulldog said:

Yes - I also dislike Mahomes. Something about him just strikes me the wrong way (and it is not just the KC uniform that he wears). Also - I do not care one way or the other if he feels "threatened" by Herbert. I much prefer that he develops an unhealthy fear of John Allen instead!

***** that John Allen. You took a page right out of my playing guide!

40 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Sherbert is full 2nd place to Josh:wub:

Agree. I like Herbert a lot and I’m pretty sure he will develop nicely. They can probably go a long way with him at the helm (glad he’s not in Miami) BUT he can’t do all Allen can do (few if any can). Allen OTOH can do anything that Herbert can do. Allen is the greater athlete and the point is his superior athleticism translates increasingly well to the live action as his unique physical skills are harnessed and adapted to the requirements and possibilities of playing the position at a high level, giving him the edge in any comparison.  So IMO Herbert is a great prospect but our guy is a cut above. With a little luck and a championship or two under his belt Allen may well wind up in the HOF. I think he’s that good.

2 hours ago, JMF2006 said:

They have a decent young team...... they just need to grow together.

They are not going to be push overs.

Hebert reminds me of Josh and he might even be better than our beloved JA17 and thats not a shot at our guy who I love.

By every physical metric Justin Herbert is just a shade better than Josh. Justin Herbert Wonderlic was a couple points better than Josh as well

I personally think the thing that Josh can hang his hat on over Herbert is his competive nature and his willingness to get better. I not saying Herbert doesn't have it, I just haven't seen it yet from him.

Herbert was blessed to be more polished coming out and going to a stacked offensive team. 

Reading in between the lines you can replace Herbert name with Allen and Mahomes is probably going to say the same thing about believing it when he sees it which is crazy.

24 minutes ago, starrymessenger said:

Agree. I like Herbert a lot and I’m pretty sure he will develop nicely. They can probably go a long way with him at the helm (glad he’s not in Miami) BUT he can’t do all Allen can do (few if any can). Allen OTOH can do anything that Herbert can do. Allen is the greater athlete and the point is his superior athleticism translates increasingly well to the live action as his unique physical skills are harnessed and adapted to the requirements and possibilities of playing the position at a high level, giving him the edge in any comparison.  So IMO Herbert is a great prospect but our guy is a cut above. With a little luck and a championship or two under his belt Allen may well wind up in the HOF. I think he’s that good.

Allen is NOT a better Athlete than Herbert lets start with that. Josh Allen is my guy but I call a spade a spade

• Vomit 2
  • Disagree 5

13 minutes ago, White Linen said:

I'll see it when I believe it.

Me too - what are these metrics that have Sheberty ahead of Josh?  If y'all say PFF ya lost me at the P.....

Edited by Kwai San
  • Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Protocal69 said:

Allen is NOT a better Athlete than Herbert lets start with that. Josh Allen is my guy but I call a spade a spade

I'm sure a case can be made for Kyler Murray, Desean Watson and Lamar Jackson being better athletes than Josh Allen also.

But guess what. I'm not taking any of those guys over JA. Not even debatable.

• Like (+1) 2

55 minutes ago, Mango said:

***** that John Allen. You took a page right out of my playing guide!

Wow - nice typo by me! My typing skills are brutal. Typing was the only class in high school that I almost failed. I only took it because of all the girls who would be in the class. I know - "that's sexist" - but I am an old coot & back in the day it was true that the typing class was always loaded up with girls. Just for the record - the typing class obviously did not help my keyboard skills much - but it did not disappoint on all the pretty girls that I could seek help from ... those were the days ...

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, DJB said:

Mahomes is a grade A douche and is quickly becoming one of my most hated players in the league. 

For all the fellow Rat Face haters:

Mahomes-sacked-super-bowl.jpg

I want to see a whole lot more pain this year.

• Like (+1) 1