Mahomes apparently not threatened by Justin Herbert in division

They have a decent young team...... they just need to grow together.

They are not going to be push overs.

Hebert reminds me of Josh and he might even be better than our beloved JA17 and thats not a shot at our guy who I love.

• Vomit 4
  • Disagree 4
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Freudian slip, ya can smell the fear up here in the northeast…

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

Hebert reminds me of Josh and he might even be better than our beloved JA17 and thats not a shot at our guy who I love.

Isn’t Hebert a poster on this board?🤪🏋️♂️🦬😜

Just kidding JMF.  The reality is what is Mahomes supposed to say.  Herbert is a talented guy.  I’m just sitting here bein happy (LW reference- for the youngins that’s Lethal Weapon) he wasn’t taken by Miami.  The Fins would be tough if they picked him over Tua Time.  The rest of their team is solid.  They should be spending $238 mil. Last year and 21 draft picks in two years.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

Too bad he didn't even say it right. It's ill believe it when i see it..... hahahaha where's the president bush quotes? 

I can't tell if you are being sarcastic, however, the order he put it in just implies he knows that Herbert isn't going to do it and Mahomes has a confirmation bias (btw the way he said it isnt common but IS the most accurate way of saying it).

37 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

I can't tell if you are being sarcastic, however, the order he put it in just implies he knows that Herbert isn't going to do it and Mahomes has a confirmation bias (btw the way he said it isnt common but IS the most accurate way of saying it).

Serious? You can tell he f'ed up the saying.

It makes no sense to say it the other way. People just give him leeway cause of who he is. 

Even if that was some deep introspective crap it still doesn't make sense.

If you see it what you believe is irrelevant. It's been seen..... logically makes 0 sense.

Edited by Sharky7337
  • Agree 2

Good bulletin board material for Herbert. The Chiefs are still the favored in the division but the Chargers should challenge them as they have a good team also. The games where they play each other should be fun to watch.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JMF2006 said:

Sherbert is full 2nd place to Josh:wub:

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I hope the chiefs DBs try to play their grabby poo with the chargers WRs and get roasted by the refs. Would like to see them get lit up again. 

With baseball doing what they can to get away from pitching substances it wouldn't surprise me if there was a bit of a crackdown to continue to boost offense.  Then again the NFL has that hockey feel in the playoffs of "letting them play".  

• Like (+1) 1