Joe Biden's art selling for $500,000 to "Anonymous" buyers... WTF?!?!

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

No proof Trump is corrupt? Lol, ya ok 

And the far left DOJ, FBI, now Prez, and over the top extortions can't bring him in?! what's wrong? you might just have to accept that it was all make believe. 

But let's not let Trump living in the minds of all these wackos diverge this topic.... please any of you lefties, what do you think of the half million dollar paintings by a crack head, to anonymous donors?

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Notice how the subject of the thread has been hijacked.

MC_HunterArt_15020210712115531.jpg

afb071221dAPR20210712064504.jpg

BEST COMICS EVER!!!!!!!

They should actually watch his painting sessions, and make sure that he is actually painting these extortion pieces himself. 

Maybe they are like Geogia O'Keefe paintings, but instead of hidden lady parts, they have dollar amounts

Edited by Prospector

7 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I think the OP needs to update the title. These are Hunter's paintings not Joe's 

I actually don't know how to do that... I clicked on a few things, and nothing let me edit them... but in reality, they are Joe's paintings that his son is doing for him

1 hour ago, Prospector said:

When we thought the Clinton's perfected the pay to play move, Dementia Joe pulls the 'Hold My Beer' and takes it off the top ropes... How is this not headline news everywhere? they tried to say Trump was corrupt, but they had zero proof, and diaper pants Joe is rubbing our faces in his extortion. If it wasn't for double standards, the left would have no standards at all.

Oh please - how many Chinese trademarks did Ivanka receive while working at the WH?

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Prospector said:

You tell me, considering that the Dems LOVE China in everything they do

Exactly - go do your own research. 

The Trump Org and properties benefited significantly off tax dollars.

State Department signals it will keep most details of its spending at Trump’s properties hidden until after election

Get outta here 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Exactly - go do your own research. 

The Trump Org and properties benefited significantly off tax dollars.

State Department signals it will keep most details of its spending at Trump’s properties hidden until after election

Get outta here 

Where is your China Joe research?! LMFAO!!! can you be a bigger joke?! probably not

• Like (+1) 1