Joe Biden's art selling for $500,000 to "Anonymous" buyers... WTF?!?!

When we thought the Clinton's perfected the pay to play move, Dementia Joe pulls the 'Hold My Beer' and takes it off the top ropes... How is this not headline news everywhere? they tried to say Trump was corrupt, but they had zero proof, and diaper pants Joe is rubbing our faces in his extortion. If it wasn't for double standards, the left would have no standards at all.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

WMP4TX2C2JDPJCQSI4GKSNXCLM.jpg

so he still has free residence in your TDS brain. That's good to know, lol... and isn't it you lefties who are still clinging on to the death tropes of Covid?! kinda ironic pic to post, unless you were actually bashing the hysteria of the left and their covid respose

Edited by Prospector

5 minutes ago, Prospector said:

so he still has free residence in your TDS brain. That's good to know, lol... and isn't it you lefties who are still clinging on to the death tropes of Covid?! kinda ironic pic to post, unless you were actually bashing the hysteria of the left and their covid respose

I mean you brought him up, and is this now about Covid? Could you contain your ramblings to the actual topic you posted about?

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I mean you brought him up, and is this now about Covid? Could you contain your ramblings to the actual topic you posted about?

I responded to your post of a pic about covid... oh, I am sorry... you up loaded a low rez pic that looked like it said Covid... but I am guessing that it may say cofefe, or something of the sort. I apologize and am now truly perplexed on what you were trying to state

Edited by Prospector

5 minutes ago, Prospector said:

I responded to your post of a pic about covid... oh, I am sorry... you up loaded a low rez pic that looked like it said Covid... but I am guessing that it may say cofefe, or something of the sort. I apologize and am now truly perplexed on what you were trying to state

Now that I look closer with my screen up to my face, I think it says Goya? so the brand that didn't want to take a hard left stand... ok? so a company that wants to keep traditional American values is bad... is that what you are saying? Or are you siding with the extreme left organizations who tried to black list Goya for not denouncing Trump as President?

10 minutes ago, Prospector said:

You'll get used to it.  

Post something about climate change?  Trump

Post something about Biden's screw up?  Trump

Post something about the economy sucking?  Trump

Post something about the economy doing well? In spite of Trump

Post something about Cuba? Trump

Yadda yadda..............

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

You'll get used to it.  

Post something about climate change?  Trump

Post something about Biden's screw up?  Trump

Post something about the economy sucking?  Trump

Post something about the economy doing well? In spite of Trump

Post something about Cuba? Trump

Yadda yadda..............

and the funny (and terrifying) thing is, they can't see their ridiculousness! It is literally a mental disorder

Edited by Prospector

1 minute ago, Prospector said:

and the funny thing is, they can't see their ridiculousness! It is literally a mental disorder

To be fair the right did it with Clinton and Obama but this however is over the top derangement.  

31 minutes ago, Prospector said:

they tried to say Trump was corrupt, but they had zero proof

Oh look the first reference to Trump in this topic was in the op but how dare anybody bring him up.

But I mean seriously no proof, the guy literally asked election officials to not do there jobs so he could stay President.

30Td598.gif

As for Biden without any evidence that he actually did anything for these people it just seems like more of Joe's sketchy son selling people his "closeness" to his dad.

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

To be fair the right did it with Clinton and Obama but this however is over the top derangement.  

agreed, but when something becomes over the top blatant ridiculousness, it has to be called out. Remember Trump's press conferences, CNN, MSNBC, and the lesser BS organizations made it absolute hell for him. Now they all are speechless, and serve up soft balls in every single press meeting. Where did their journalistic integrity go? Why are they so docile now? Boy, Shill is the best word I can think of

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Oh look the first reference to Trump in this topic was in the op but how dare anybody bring him up.

But I mean seriously no proof, the guy literally asked election officials to not do there jobs so he could stay President.

30Td598.gif

As for Biden without any evidence that he actually did anything for these people it just seems like more of Joe's sketchy son selling people his "closeness" to his dad.

Wait, WHAT?!?! your last sentence could be the most delusional thing I have ever read... do you actually believe that there is no correlation? 

2 minutes ago, Prospector said:

agreed, but when something becomes over the top blatant ridiculousness, it has to be called out. Remember Trump's press conferences, CNN, MSNBC, and the lesser BS organizations made it absolute hell for him. Now they all are speechless, and serve up soft balls in every single press meeting. Where did their journalistic integrity go? Why are they so docile now? Boy, Shill is the best word I can think of

Wait, WHAT?!?! your last sentence could be the most delusional thing I have ever read... do you actually believe that there is no correlation? 

China Joe........... LMFAO, You are the most gullible joke I can imagine. Sucks to be you, I guess 

21 minutes ago, Prospector said:

Now that I look closer with my screen up to my face, I think it says Goya? so the brand that didn't want to take a hard left stand... ok? so a company that wants to keep traditional American values is bad... is that what you are saying? Or are you siding with the extreme left organizations who tried to black list Goya for not denouncing Trump as President?

Lol

You responded to a picture you couldn't even read by immediately freaking the ***** out.

Are you okay?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, LeGOATski said:

Lol

You responded to a picture you couldn't even read by immediately freaking the ***** out.

Are you okay?

yup, with the first letter looking like a C and the second an O, the rest unrecognizable, and Covid being front and center in everyone's daily lives, it seemed like the obvious assumption... so, yah, I am ok, how are you comrad?

4 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Lol

Are you okay?

And you responded with a picture that had................oh never mind.  

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Lol

Are you okay?

I didn't even say anything negative with the picture it just seemed to pop into his head automatically for some reason.

Just now, Warcodered said:

I didn't even say anything negative with the picture it just seemed to pop into his head automatically for some reason.

Ok so what were you saying with that picture you posted as a response to his post.  Or was it just next on your "Wheel O' Memes?" 

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Could there be a more BS statement and back track?! LMFAO! back to mom's basement

1 hour ago, Prospector said:

When we thought the Clinton's perfected the pay to play move, Dementia Joe pulls the 'Hold My Beer' and takes it off the top ropes... How is this not headline news everywhere? they tried to say Trump was corrupt, but they had zero proof, and diaper pants Joe is rubbing our faces in his extortion. If it wasn't for double standards, the left would have no standards at all.

No proof Trump is corrupt? Lol, ya ok