Paul "Mr. Wonderful" Orndorff dead at 71

Just Jack

5 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Ah, bummer. But 71 seems to be a decent run for anyone who was a Pro Wrestler in the 80s.

RIP

And RIP to Rowdy Roddy while we're at it.

Paul and Roddy were the tag team heels in the first Wrestlemania main event vs Hulk Hogan and Mr T. I watched it on closed circuit tv at the Syracuse War Memorial.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Mark80 said:

Those wrestling biographies on AMC (i think) are fantastic for any fans.  I don't even like wrestling anymore, but they bring back great memories of the 80s 90s and early 00s.

Yeah I think it is either AMC or A&E I always get them mixed up but they are real good.

I also like the one they do about the WWE Treasures where they go into the history of specific items and try and buy them from collectors to put into their warehouse where I think eventually they will make it into a museum.

10 hours ago, Mark80 said:

Those wrestling biographies on AMC (i think) are fantastic for any fans.  I don't even like wrestling anymore, but they bring back great memories of the 80s 90s and early 00s.

Also check out The Dark Side of the Ring on Vice....good Sunday morning loafing TV. I watched the Redemption of Jake the Snake on Amazon last weekend and that was pretty good too. About a 60 minute scene where Diamond Dallas Page is wearing a Bills hat.

Edited by RaoulDuke79
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.