(EDIT: GOT ENGAGED!) Coming to Buffalo opening day!!! Need your help, first time in B-Lo!!!!

Alphadawg7

22 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Adding to the lore of my fiancé…after she got me tickets to my first ever game in Buffalo for opening day against Steelers for my birthday…she got me this for Xmas!!!!

She’s a keeper, and I am lucky she was dumb enough to say yes when I asked her to marry me haha

9E0C4561-9F5A-440F-A74F-96433790889C.jpeg

Wow , is that a game worn Jersey, can’t tell if it’s that or just reflections, but you are right , she is a keeper and I am happy for both of you !   Nothing better than two happy Bills fans on Christmas Day , well , except two extremely happy Bills fans the night after Christmas!   May your marriage be filled with the passion of an irate Wyatt Teller who just got blamed for a drive stopping call against the Packers!    Hope your New year matches the happiness of your obviously great Christmas Day !    That really is a great gift , from a possible HOF QB if things keep heading up like they appear to be !   Best.wishes , please cherish your health , enjoy every game together, and I hope you both get to celebrate multiple Lombardi ‘s together !   

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, DrPJax said:

Wow , is that a game worn Jersey, can’t tell if it’s that or just reflections, but you are right , she is a keeper and I am happy for both of you !   Nothing better than two happy Bills fans on Christmas Day , well , except two extremely happy Bills fans the night after Christmas!   May your marriage be filled with the passion of an irate Wyatt Teller who just got blamed for a drive stopping call against the Packers!    Hope your New year matches the happiness of your obviously great Christmas Day !    That really is a great gift , from a possible HOF QB if things keep heading up like they appear to be !   Best.wishes , please cherish your health , enjoy every game together, and I hope you both get to celebrate multiple Lombardi ‘s together !   

Shes actually a hard core Niner fan (she grew up in the Bay Area) but she does like the Bills and Allen too and supports my obsession with the Bills haha.  

She loved Buffalo so much she wants to make it an annual family trip to Buffalo for the home opener every year!

I got her Niner vs Rams tickets here in LA as part of her Xmas gifts for January 9th :) 

42 minutes ago, FireChans said:

She must not have read your takes over the years.

Just kidding, congrats bud.

Nah she knows I’m always right too haha

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

BLESSED!~!~!!! Ima gonna say you trained her right in knowing what would totally ring YOUR bell, and she provided it. THAT kind of thinking and care makes a Great Marriage.

Congrats!~!~! and may your first child be a Bills fan.....lol

m

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Adding to the lore of my fiancé…after she got me tickets to my first ever game in Buffalo for opening day against Steelers for my birthday…she got me this for Xmas!!!!

She’s a keeper, and I am lucky she was dumb enough to say yes when I asked her to marry me haha

9E0C4561-9F5A-440F-A74F-96433790889C.jpeg

AWESOME! Congrats! She’s definitely a keeper. 

I must say, she seemed so “normal”, but my wife made a similar mistake! And almost 38 years later, she’s still living by it. Go figure!  🤷‍♂️

Hope to see you at a tailgate sometime soon. 

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Augie said:

AWESOME! Congrats! She’s definitely a keeper. 

I must say, she seemed so “normal”, but my wife made a similar mistake! And almost 38 years later, she’s still living by it. Go figure!  🤷‍♂️

Hope to see you at a tailgate sometime soon. 

Hahaha awesome!  And I’ll see ya next seasons home opener for sure!

3 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Shes actually a hard core Niner fan (she grew up in the Bay Area) but she does like the Bills and Allen too and supports my obsession with the Bills haha.  

She loved Buffalo so much she wants to make it an annual family trip to Buffalo for the home opener every year!

I got her Niner vs Rams tickets here in LA as part of her Xmas gifts for January 9th :) 

Nah she knows I’m always right too haha

The Niners were ALWAYS my "second team" who I loved, just not as much as the Bills.

That's mostly going back to the '80s when they were one of the best run organizations in the NFL.

In my book, any Niners fan is a great catch!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.