(EDIT: GOT ENGAGED!) Coming to Buffalo opening day!!! Need your help, first time in B-Lo!!!!

Alphadawg7

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

Listen man everybody has opinions. There's about 40 50,000 people that love those lots 

And I'm not going to judge them or call them immature or less than a Bill's fan as any of us

In fact bar stool and a lot of documentaries have gone through those lots and made videos about bills Mafia that went all over the country..  I don't think you could look at some of the shenanigans and table jumping and then just flat out judge them... If you walked through those lots you would find families, friends, generations of Bills fans, connections made forever, all because of the Buffalo Bills

I choose to look at things with the glass half full 

In fact back in the day the rock pile was a crazy party.. the fans used to bring keggers into the stands.. Bills fans have always been wild

There's just the internet now to let it all out

And OP did say his fiance wanted to go through a table

I agree. I unfortunately have never attended Hammer's Lot, but when there we went from tailgate to tailgate to tailgate.....each one and every area everyone was very nice and welcoming...was invited to get in a hut tub also where some guy dressed like Santa and others were in lol. I personally don't think it matters much which ones you go to or how many you attend, from my experience everyone and all ones I did/have done were great.

23 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Agree. Always like Canadian side much better.....

especially if coming from the other coast...it's a great activity.  i just have zero idea what the deal is with canada at this point.  

14 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

It blows my mind the hate against ranch.  I use ranch more than any other condiment combined.  Fries, baked potatoes, carrots, wings, pizza, bread sticks, cheese sticks etc....it all gets ranch.

i don't think anyone has a problem with ranch.  you just use it like an #######.

1 minute ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

I agree. I unfortunately have never attended Hammer's Lot, but when there we went from tailgate to tailgate to tailgate.....each one and every area everyone was very nice and welcoming...was invited to get in a hut tub also where some guy dressed like Santa and others were in lol. I personally don't think it matters much which ones you go to or how many you attend, from my experience everyone and all ones I did/have done were great.

Of course 

What it really boils down to is some crowds think all that partying is disrespectful.. but I could tell you that the rock pile was a massive crazy party 

And everybody is there because the Buffalo Bills.. and it creates a massive family 

When you look at it like this.. 40,000 people bonding over the same interest.. magical

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

I like Canada. Hope to move there one day

i love it too.  i've spent time in the eastern half, mostly in niagara, toronto and ottawa.  i've had great times in every place.  

Of course 

What it really boils down to is some crowds think all that partying is disrespectful.. but I could tell you that the rock pile was a massive crazy party 

And everybody is there because the Buffalo Bills.. and it creates a massive family 

When you look at it like this.. 40,000 people bonding over the same interest.. magical

Yup, every where we went we were offered food, alcohol etc. And yes very much like a huge family type environment. 

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Of course 

Would Bills fans surpass this?  Rod Stewart?????

https://www.foxsports.com/stories/mlb/cubs-world-series-parade-reportedly-drew-one-of-the-largest-crowds-ever-recorded

1. Kumbh Mela pilgrimage, India, 2013 - 30 million

2. Arbaeen festival, Iraq, 2014 - 17 million

3. Funeral of CN Annadurai, India, 1969 - 15 million

4. Funeral of Ayatollah Khomeini, Iran, 1989 - 10 million

5. Papal gathering in the Philippines, 2015 - 6 million

6. World Youth Day, 1995 - 5 million

7. Chicago Cubs World Series celebration - 5 million

8. Funeral of Gamal Abdel Nasser, 1970 - 5 million

9. Rod Stewart concert, Brazil, 1994 - 3.5 million

10. Hajj pilgrimage, Mecca, Saudi Arabia, 2012 - 3 million

3 minutes ago, teef said:

no it's not.

How big of a fan of Rod Stewart are you?

5 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

You have an arrogant squeeze.

I've never been told this before.

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

Would Bills fans surpass this?  Rod Stewart?????

https://www.foxsports.com/stories/mlb/cubs-world-series-parade-reportedly-drew-one-of-the-largest-crowds-ever-recorded

1. Kumbh Mela pilgrimage, India, 2013 - 30 million

2. Arbaeen festival, Iraq, 2014 - 17 million

3. Funeral of CN Annadurai, India, 1969 - 15 million

4. Funeral of Ayatollah Khomeini, Iran, 1989 - 10 million

5. Papal gathering in the Philippines, 2015 - 6 million

6. World Youth Day, 1995 - 5 million

7. Chicago Cubs World Series celebration - 5 million

8. Funeral of Gamal Abdel Nasser, 1970 - 5 million

9. Rod Stewart concert, Brazil, 1994 - 3.5 million

10. Hajj pilgrimage, Mecca, Saudi Arabia, 2012 - 3 million

Are you talking Bills fans all over the world? Or like possible super bowl parade numbers? 

All over the world absolutely more than 3.5 million fans... 

I think the bills could literally draw 1 million plus to a victory parade..

Are you talking Bills fans all over the world? Or like possible super bowl parade numbers? 

All over the world absolutely more than 3.5 million fans... 

I think the bills could literally draw 1 million plus to a victory parade..

This is the largest gathering of people ever recorded.  Cubs World Series parade is 7th.  Rod F'ing Stewart is 9th....Rod Stewart.  That just blows my mind.

• Haha (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

It blows my mind the hate against ranch.  I use ranch more than any other condiment combined.  Fries, baked potatoes, carrots, wings, pizza, bread sticks, cheese sticks etc....it all gets ranch.

Bills Mafia is basically a ranch hate group that happens to have a football team in common.  It should be renamed bleu cheese mafia.  You should know better than to troll about ranch and boneless wings by now.

53 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Anyone going to their 1st Bills game has to go to Hammer's to see Ken Johnson (AKA Pinto Ron) get a ketchup & mustard bath.  You might also get a bowling ball shot if you're into that stuff.  

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Anyone going to their 1st Bills game has to go to Hammer's to see Ken Johnson (AKA Pinto Ron) get a ketchup & mustard bath.  You might also get a bowling ball shot if you're into that stuff.  

Yeah not really my thing lol....Not tryin to be covered in all that. That's something I'd just kick back and watch other ppl do

Edited by Patrick_Duffy

27 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Yeah not really my thing lol....Not tryin to be covered in all that. That's something I'd just kick back and watch other ppl do

Just pinto ron gets covered in it

And it's exactly what it sounds like.. a man getting covered in ketchup and mustard

Edited by Buffalo716

Go to the Red Coach Inn on the American side, its the location of the wedding that Jim and Pam did. (35 Buffalo ave. across from the rapids) I have been there before, the food is (or was) great! Good luck!

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.