Barkevious Mingo released due to child sex allegations

4 hours ago, Rico said:

Andy Reid may still have a spot open for him.

Jerry Jones would be first in line with his criminal lineup he keeps on his payroll. 

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

Still alive:

image.png.b390382a6428d484557241ea7899dc8e.png

he didn’t sexually abuse his child he just “disciplined” him with sticks and a belt. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Why does it take two years?  The pandemic? 🙄🙄🙄

"The allegations against Barkevious Mingo

Warning: The following section contains alleged details of a sexual assault.

In documents obtained by Sports Illustrated's Jon Wertheim, the Arlington Police Department alleges that the incident in question occurred on the Fourth of July in 2019, when Mingo allegedly invited a male teenage family member and his friend out for the day.

The trio allegedly spent the holiday at Six Flags Over Texas, a go-kart complex and a steakhouse, with Mingo also treating the boys to several purchases from Nike.com. They then allegedly returned to a hotel where Mingo was staying. At 3 a.m., the friend of Mingo's relative claims he woke up with Mingo in bed with him, then woke up later with Mingo pulling down his underwear. The alleged victim said he was scared and pretended to be asleep while Mingo rubbed a burning lotion into his skin and rubbed his penis along his buttocks.

The alleged victim's mother reportedly filed a complaint in Jan. 2021."

I had a coworker who was accused of child molestation, lost his security clearance and his job before he was even put on trial.  Lawyer's PI proved child (late teen), child of friend of his ex-wife, received money from his ex-wife and child was telling friends she got a sweet deal for a little lie. 

When child, now over 18, testified in court she was warned by judge that if she lied in court that it would be considered perjury and would be tried as an adult.  She recanted what she told officers and said she did it under pressure from her mother and plaintiff's ex-wife who were doing it to force him to no longer share custody as unfit father and pay more in child support.  The two friends wanted to move leaving area. It was never supposed to go to court but he maintained his innocence. 

He never got his job or clearance back although he did get a settlement and back pay from his employer.

What is stated in press, in statements to police, etc. is not always the truth.  Do not judge people until investigation comes to completion.  There have been cases when people have been executed and it later proved they were not guilty.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Devilmann said:

Jerry Jones would be first in line with his criminal lineup he keeps on his payroll. 

he didn’t sexually abuse his child he just “disciplined” him with sticks and a belt. 

poster said “anyone who abuses a child”.

AP beat his son’s genitals bloody.  

9 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Do you not think there is a difference in sexual molestation and spanking with switch?  If I was a minor, I know which one I’d rather have done to me.

No.

see above.

• Agree 1

Again, do we know the age of the child/teenager when the incident occurred? I guess we have settled on this was not a 7,8,9 year old child. Just want to make sure 40 something females who abuse 15 yr olds are not treated differently than 30 yr old black men. 

• Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, Brennan Huff said:

Thats fair and it’s totally understandable for you to have that opinion. I see those “hot for teacher” stories and I’m always one of those guys that wish I’d had a teacher like that when I was kid 🤷🏻‍♂️

That kind of double standard is why sick stuff like this is semi normal 

It's absolutely not right whether you're a female or male.. in fact if you actually want to get biology into play

Girls have always started puberty earlier than boys .. they are more developed than boys of the same age of 11 12 13 ..  boys are not emotionally or fully sexually developed

So yeah, it's crazy to think that teachers banging a 12-year-old boy doesn't have ramifications.. it will have massive ramifications on his life

It's different if you're a junior in high school banging your hot teacher.. If you're 12 it's going to mess you up

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Why does it take two years?  The pandemic? 🙄🙄🙄

"The allegations against Barkevious Mingo

Warning: The following section contains alleged details of a sexual assault.

In documents obtained by Sports Illustrated's Jon Wertheim, the Arlington Police Department alleges that the incident in question occurred on the Fourth of July in 2019, when Mingo allegedly invited a male teenage family member and his friend out for the day.

The trio allegedly spent the holiday at Six Flags Over Texas, a go-kart complex and a steakhouse, with Mingo also treating the boys to several purchases from Nike.com. They then allegedly returned to a hotel where Mingo was staying. At 3 a.m., the friend of Mingo's relative claims he woke up with Mingo in bed with him, then woke up later with Mingo pulling down his underwear. The alleged victim said he was scared and pretended to be asleep while Mingo rubbed a burning lotion into his skin and rubbed his penis along his buttocks.

The alleged victim's mother reportedly filed a complaint in Jan. 2021."

More disturbing than I thought. 

As for why it took so long, it is the norm: people are embarrassed and don’t want it to be known (understandably, in my opinion). I can’t even imagine what that boy is dealing with. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

2 hours ago, Limeaid said:

I had a coworker who was accused of child molestation, lost his security clearance and his job before he was even put on trial.  Lawyer's PI proved child (late teen), child of friend of his ex-wife, received money from his ex-wife and child was telling friends she got a sweet deal for a little lie. 

When child, now over 18, testified in court she was warned by judge that if she lied in court that it would be considered perjury and would be tried as an adult.  She recanted what she told officers and said she did it under pressure from her mother and plaintiff's ex-wife who were doing it to force him to no longer share custody as unfit father and pay more in child support.  The two friends wanted to move leaving area. It was never supposed to go to court but he maintained his innocence. 

He never got his job or clearance back although he did get a settlement and back pay from his employer.

What is stated in press, in statements to police, etc. is not always the truth.  Do not judge people until investigation comes to completion.  There have been cases when people have been executed and it later proved they were not guilty.

Yes .. the trial of public opinion almost always assumes guilt. If he is tried and found guilty .. he deserves what will come to him … but at least for now in America .. innocent until proven guilty

• Agree 1

12 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Do we know the age of the “child”? That is to say, was the child 16 but appeared 18? Or was the child 7, 8, 9? 

A “child” is an individual under age 17 (in most states). Perhaps all of the women in the “Hot for Teacher” threads should be put to death??

Splitting hairs but usually they will use the term "Minor" if it's a teenager. Child is usually reserved for under 12. That's not an exact science of course, just what I've noticed seeing these cases in the news.

14 minutes ago, Southern_Bills said:

Splitting hairs but usually they will use the term "Minor" if it's a teenager. Child is usually reserved for under 12. That's not an exact science of course, just what I've noticed seeing these cases in the news.

Have you read the thread title?? “Child”.  So now we know it’s a teenager. Shall we put Mingo in front of a firing squad now? Or wait? Granted, I’m not condoning any sexual contact with a person under the age of consent, but those who were seeking death by 1,000 cuts (up thread) didn’t even balance this allegation vs confirmed abuse by teachers/boy scout troop leaders/priests. Why is this (black) man different?

• Like (+1) 2