Barkevious Mingo released due to child sex allegations

Do we know the age of the “child”? That is to say, was the child 16 but appeared 18? Or was the child 7, 8, 9? 

A “child” is an individual under age 17 (in most states). Perhaps all of the women in the “Hot for Teacher” threads should be put to death??

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2

16 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Do we know the age of the “child”? That is to say, was the child 16 but appeared 18? Or was the child 7, 8, 9? 

A “child” is an individual under age 17 (in most states). Perhaps all of the women in the “Hot for Teacher” threads should be put to death??

uhhhh.....

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

31 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Society is a bit hypocritical when it comes to these things. I believe I read an article that said “under the age of 17”. Still against the law in most states. But yes if it were a female teacher and the boy was under 17, I’d bet most people (men) would have very different reactions to this story…

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

https://sports.yahoo.com/falcons-linebacker-barkevious-mingo-arrested-for-alleged-indecency-with-a-child-184839199.html

Teenage boy.

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 4

52 minutes ago, Juice_32 said:

Due process, if guilty, firing squad. As it should be for anyone who abuses a child.

I think they did studies and found that firing squads are one of the quickest and most humane forms of executing someone. I'd suggest a bit of time travel for something more appropriate.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Curious that the mother waited for so long.  Perhaps "ulterior motives" are involved, but perhaps the boy was simply to terrified to speak up until now.  As others have stated, Mingo deserves appropriate justice, whether innocent or guilty.

• Eyeroll 1

3 hours ago, Brennan Huff said:

Society is a bit hypocritical when it comes to these things. I believe I read an article that said “under the age of 17”. Still against the law in most states. But yes if it were a female teacher and the boy was under 17, I’d bet most people (men) would have very different reactions to this story…

Nope, still disgusting and will scar a child for  life. These people need to be destroyed. My brother in law who is a US Marshal specializes in this area.

• Like (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Nope, still disgusting and will scar a child for  life. These people need to be destroyed. My brother in law who is a US Marshal specializes in this area.

Thats fair and it’s totally understandable for you to have that opinion. I see those “hot for teacher” stories and I’m always one of those guys that wish I’d had a teacher like that when I was kid 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2