NFL Network. 2020 AZ Sun 12pm ET PIT Wed midnight ET .

38 minutes ago, Jerry Jabber said:

No thanks! But that was the Cardinals Superbowl this year, especially to their fans with how much they gloated about the “Hail Murray” play.

It was all basically downhill for the Cards from there, whilst our Buff Bills went on a roll, possibly helped along by the motivating feeling that game’s ending provided…

• Like (+1) 3

To be fair to djp, he did also mention our Steelers win which could be a fun watch.  D. Williams kept TJ watt in check the whole game primarily with no help.

I get the frustration with the AZ loss, but it was a good game until the last 29 seconds.

thanks DJB for sharing.  Heart in the right place in July bud.

Edited by machine gun kelly
  • Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

To be fair to djb, he did also mention our Steelers win which could be a fun watch.  D. Williams kept TJ watt in check the whole game primarily with no help.

I get the frustration with the AZ loss, but it was a good game until the last 29 seconds.

thanks DJB for sharing.  Heart in the right place in July bud.

That loss was painful indeed, but as @NoHuddleKelly12 mentioned above I think this may have been a helpful and galvanizing game for our Bills.  I hope we can continue to grow, because that sure was a fun ride! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Jerry Jabber said:

No thanks! But that was the Cardinals Superbowl this year, especially to their fans with how much they gloated about the “Hail Murray” play.

It was a remarkable play....even though it had some luck to it.  We can try and insult 31 teams and find "their SB" of last year.  For me, not gonna hate it, it happened and at the end of the day it had no affect on the season other than maybe a positive one in that the team came out of the bye focused and went on a nice run.

On 7/11/2021 at 5:34 PM, mattynh said:

It was a remarkable play....even though it had some luck to it.  We can try and insult 31 teams and find "their SB" of last year.  For me, not gonna hate it, it happened and at the end of the day it had no affect on the season other than maybe a positive one in that the team came out of the bye focused and went on a nice run.

It was a remarkable play, just tired of seeing it nonstop since it happened on social media and some of the idiot Cardinals fans talking smack about it.