Allen working with Jordan Palmer on in-breaking routes

On 7/9/2021 at 9:44 AM, 17islongenough said:

Love that he's working on stuff when he had the best season a Bills qb has ever had

A good sign is that a QB is not getting complacent after a ton of success. Josh has a good amount of "little things" to work on in his game. Glad to see he has been working on those details. 

1 hour ago, CincyBillsFan said:

I don't think there's anything Palmer can do to keep the RB's from dropping the ball or falling down (Singleterry against KC & Baltimore in the playoffs) or the O-line getting out and throwing a block (the last 2 seasons).

100 %.  This is a coordinated action for sure.  Mostly joking in that Josh will run out of throws to perfect.  

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/9/2021 at 3:05 PM, Big Turk said:

Wouldn't expect any different...growth mindset...humble and hungry. This team has greatness in them. Over the next 5-10 years we will likely win a Super Bowl and possibly more than one.

From management to coaching to the players this team is built for success for a long time. We have a lot to look forward to and it's exciting to watch the process.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

Allen knows he's in line for a monster pay day but you have to love the grit and work ethnic from this kid even if he's reached his ceiling last year.

If he continues to improve look out....

Did you even read the topic of this thread before posting this in it? :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 1

I have no doubt in my mind that Josh and Diggs have said to each other at some point... "Look, we have a real opportunity in front of us to not only be a great all-time Bills combo - but NFL all-time greats" (or something to that effect) "Let's do everything we can to make that happen."

And given they BOTH have really strong work ethics and are crazy competitive - they clearly care about perfecting their respective crafts.  That's how anybody becomes great at whatever they do.

Glad to see both these beasts are working hard in the offseason and not just resting on last year's accomplishments.  I can't wait to see Josh carve up defenses again!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

even tho i expect to see it, it's still eerie how absolutely little effort and motion required from him to lace a dart on those routes.  a 15 yard in might as well be a 30 yard in.  

• Like (+1) 1