Allen working with Jordan Palmer on in-breaking routes

14 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

It will be hard for anyone on our roster to outwork Josh and Diggs this off-season from the videos I see.. These two are always pushing for excellence.. well maybe Knox.. he did attend a tight end summit. 

You mean: Tight end University

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 2

He’s feeling a little dangerous.  🤩🦬

Just training throws, but what a nice touch.  14 I say and maybe more for wins.

Some might be a little surprised the pretty routes Sanders runs even in his 30’s.  I loved John Brown, but if Sanders was just as good as the last two years we are going to have fun this year.

Im hoping I’m aiming to shoot the dog in higher than 14. I’ll get insanely exuberant when we start out 4-0 going into the Chiefs game.  We win that one and TN the following week and all bets are off.

20-0 BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Im hoping I’m aiming to shoot the dog in higher than 14. I’ll get insanely exuberant when we start out 4-0 going into the Chiefs game.  We win that one and TN the following week and all bets are off.

I do not think it was a coincidence that KC Chiefs and TN Viruses were back to back games.

• Agree 2

Man how hard he works is just amplify his success. I remember my confidence levels being through the roof when I spent my summers lifting and going to camps, while I knew other kids were chasing tail and eating on the couch. Just gave me the mental edge to come in knowing I was one up on them.  That's gotta be sooooo amplified at the higher levels and someone with Josh's skill set. Danggggg can't wait to see it!!!

• Like (+1) 5

1 hour ago, First Round Bust said:

yes, would like to see the O work the middle of the field more, which is a staple of the BB-TB12 success formula as well as the Miami O with Tua...maybe involve the TE more as well

I can see E. Sanders benefitting from this also.  He's a great short area WR, or was, didn't keep up with him much the past few years.  

• Like (+1) 1

He’s amazing. Constantly trying to improve at a position he’s already considered outstanding at. For this technique to show itself this season, WILL set the bar higher.

I think I’m gettin’ a chubby..🤗

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

2 hours ago, 17islongenough said:

Love that he's working on stuff when he had the best season a Bills qb has ever had

Wouldn't expect any different...growth mindset...humble and hungry. This team has greatness in them. Over the next 5-10 years we will likely win a Super Bowl and possibly more than one.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3