The S--t-poster game

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Looking forward to seeing Pearl Harbor.  Have been reading a lot about WWII lately. 

It’s a great excursion. You don’t generally need a car in Waikiki so my recommendation is rent one by the day as opposed to for the entire week and avoid paying to park it every night. You might want to explore HUI car. You use the car by the hour.

• Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

11 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

It’s a great excursion. You don’t generally need a car in Waikiki so my recommendation is rent one by the day as opposed to for the entire week and avoid paying to park it every night. You might want to explore HUI car. You use the car by the hour.

Check out Arancino di Mar - amazing Italian.

Used to live in Hawaii (Waikiki for about a year & Lihue in Kaua'i for almost 4) 

14 minutes ago, 716er said:

Check out Arancino di Mar - amazing Italian.

Used to live in Hawaii (Waikiki for about a year & Lihue in Kaua'i for almost 4) 

We'll be a week in Waikiki for a week and Lihue for a week.  Thanks for the recommendations. 

2 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

It's always great when you don't have to read a single letter of a posters content before putting him/her on ignore.

So easily triggered! Love it.

@Delete_AccountScours the forum for 59 "down votes" of my posts.

Fine use of your time son.

Screenshot_20220325-170956_Brave~2.jpg

Edited by DRsGhost
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

We leave next Friday. 

Oh man enjoy. 

I highly highly suggest checking out the Na Pali Coast when you are in Kaua’i either by boat  or helicopter. Probably the most beautiful place I have ever seen on Earth.

Recommend a boat tour if you can find one. Probably from Port Allen.

Edited by 716er

3 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I rented a car for the week using Turo.  First time I ever did it and it was great.

27 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Oh is the DR lover the poster formerly known as KayAdams? Cute. 

No NotDRNC is formerly BillsfanNC.

Delete_Account is formerly known as KayAdams and I think needs to refill their prescription.

• Dislike 1