Phobias...whatcha got?

BringBackFergy

1) Heights (roller coasters, working on a roof, looking over the side of a cliff, being on the top floor of a building, airplanes)

2) Bats (not a fan of ants or flies, snakes aren't a problem)...bats are terrifying (especially when they fly around our bedroom at 2am on occasion)

3) Crowded places (big parties, subways, concerts...football games don't bother me if I have room to spread out)

Heights and it extends to other people, well shot scenes featuring heights weird me out and I was miserable at a college football game with my nieces or nephews when they were little and we were seated near the edge of the deck and or above the entrance to it.

MRI and CAT Scan machines.  Breaks my psyche like nothing else can, especially if they need to put that cage over your head.  I drove four hours to a sit-down style MRI.  If the nearest one was in Singapore, I'd fly there.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

1) Heights if I'm not secured.  I couldn't stand at the edge of a cliff unless there was a protective wall.

Ditto. I'm okay in tall buildings, and even flying (more or less), but I definitely won't be the guy who dies from taking a selfie at the edge of the Grand Canyon.

Even watching movie scenes where someone is precariously positioned at a height, I get a weird tingling sensation in my feet.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Heights: Don’t like roller coasters or tall ladders. When flying I have to not think about being so high with some aluminum separating me from the ground.

Ocean: Love to sit on the beach, but wherever I’ve went out on a boogie board I start thinking about Jaws.

18 minutes ago, PastaJoe said:

Heights: Don’t like roller coasters or tall ladders. When flying I have to not think about being so high with some aluminum separating me from the ground.

Ocean: Love to sit on the beach, but wherever I’ve went out on a boogie board I start thinking about Jaws.

Love the ocean...but not a huge swimmer in the ocean.  I'll wade out up to my hips and dunk or chill out.  But I'm not one of those triathlete guys you see swimming  100 yards from shore.

How much time you got, brother?

People's knees

Those plastic things that seal bags of bread

Hot dog fingers

Asparagus pee

The sound it makes when balloons are rubbed together

Anything made out of ham

Frankenberries 

Midgets

Clown babies

chupacabinet

• Haha (+1) 3

36 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

How much time you got, brother?

People's knees

Those plastic things that seal bags of bread

Hot dog fingers

Asparagus pee

The sound it makes when balloons are rubbed together

Anything made out of ham

Frankenberries 

Midgets

Clown babies

chupacabinet

a cabinet that sucks the blood of goats?

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.