McDermott at the American Century Championship

4 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Yea because 80 year olds out drive 30 year olds every day.  I've played golf my entire life and at 62 you lose distance and flexibility. So yes it does have everything to do with it. Look up how rare it is to shoot your age.

Jack Wagner is 61 and almost won the thing.  You're wrong, sorry.  Al Michaels just isn't very good at golf, no matter how much he likes it or how much he plays.  I bet he shot the same scores 20 years ago.

On 7/10/2021 at 4:18 PM, eball said:

They said Al Michaels plays golf every day.  He just shot a 2nd round 104 to follow up his 1st round 105.  In last place by a mile.  Oh, and they pick up after a double bogey since that’s the worst score in the Stableford system (-2 pts), so Michaels’ true score was probably even worse.

I see McD was paired with Michaels and Flutie on Sunday.

16 hours ago, aristocrat said:

she played with mcd on saturday and i was very impressed with her game. Her long irons were giving her problems all day. g

Really have to give her a lot of credit for playing. She must really love golf. Must be a lot of fun to play and watch.

29 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

oh i'd say she was 4-5 months along...pretty good belly going.  she had to have had more before because i doubt a first time mother would be out there!

She’s expecting her 3rd boy. Yes I watch the Today Show 😎