Headline Writers Ain’t What They Used To Be - “A Couple of Bills QBs Tied the Knot Over the Weekend”

Maybe they really hate each other and scheduled weddings for same weekend so as they wouldn't have to attend each other's wedding?

QBs and their respective sig others I suppose can be very catty when planning the stereotypical high-end QB wedding.  😆🤣 No doubt,  this ain't helping the QB Competition... 

30 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Maybe they really hate each other and scheduled weddings for same weekend so as they wouldn't have to attend each other's wedding?

QBs and their respective sig others I suppose can be very catty when planning the stereotypical high-end QB wedding.  😆🤣 No doubt,  this ain't helping the QB Competition... 

It's a pretty good bet that Trubisky and his wife had picked a wedding date well before he signed with the Bills (signed in March and wedding in July). Still, what are the odds that a QB2 and QB3 from the same team get married on the same day? I wonder if either thought about re-scheduling when they found out  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

It's a pretty good bet that Trubisky and his wife had picked a wedding date well before he signed with the Bills (signed in March and wedding in July). Still, what are the odds that a QB2 and QB3 from the same team get married on the same day? I wonder if either thought about re-scheduling when they found out  

They probably just had a good laugh.  It is unlikely that there was much overlap on the guest lists.

3 hours ago, Billy Claude said:

They probably just had a good laugh.  It is unlikely that there was much overlap on the guest lists.

Considering they are not even getting married in same state (Trubisky - Cleveland, Ohio and From - Foxhall Resort, Douglasville, Georgia) so anyone wanting to attend both receptions would need a ride on Pegula's jet.

I was invited to a coworker's wedding at Foxhall Resort.  Could not go for I was working on the road.