NFL Network's Games of the Year - Buffalo games (full)

The NFL Network does not specify on their site when the specific games will be aired, but this site does (Note: PST)

https://streamingtvguides.com/Channel/NFLNET

NFL Games of the Year

2020: Buffalo Bills vs. Arizona Cardinals

2021-07-11 09:00:00 PST - 2021-07-11 12:00:00 PST

From Nov. 15, 2020.

NFL Games of the Year

2020 AFC Wild Card: Indianapolis Colts vs. Buffalo Bills

2021-07-11 12:00:00 PST - 2021-07-11 15:00:00 PST

From Jan. 9, 2021.

There will likely be others as they are showcasing the 20 beast games of the year (the Rams-Bills I would assume made the cut)

I will add more as I see them or as others make me aware of them.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, RoyBatty is alive said:

Thanks.

I think i will skip the Arizona game, i think I know how it ends up and no interest in seeing it again.

Bills-Colts was a great game.  Philip Rivers dreadful ending last drive was one he is going to have to retire on.

Everyone, including those jackleg replay officials, know that was a fumble. 

Colts_at_Bills_Wild_Card_2020_Fumble.gif

• Like (+1) 4
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Thanks.

I think i will skip the Arizona game, i think I know how it ends up and no interest in seeing it again.

Bills-Colts was a great game.  Philip Rivers dreadful ending last drive was one he is going to have to retire on.

I am thinking I will watch the Cards game until about 30 seconds left and then get a snack and come back just in time for the Colts game. That is the strategy I have used for the Giants Super Bowl... I just turn it off and envision the FG going through the uprights ... :). 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, H2o said:

Everyone, including those jackleg replay officials, know that was a fumble. 

Colts_at_Bills_Wild_Card_2020_Fumble.gif

I still cannot fathom that wasn't the call. What was their explanation, again??

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

33 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

There will likely be others as they are showcasing the 20 beast games of the year (the Rams-Bills I would assume made the cut)

Thanks for the post. NFL Network plays at my gym all the time and shows the games of the year every night, ad nauseum. I have never seen the Bills-Rams game featured, but I see the Arizona and Indy games a lot, as they show these on a regular basis. They used to show the playoff games too repeatedly. I loved seeing the Bills and Ravens play, not so much the KC game, except for the first few minutes, lol.

Edited by chongli

20 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Thanks.

I watch until after Diggs TD then flip it off.  That throw to Diggs was $$$$

• Like (+1) 4

I go back and re-watch a lot of old games (the ones on YouTube from the 80's & 90's are gold just for the commercials)

Have never watched any replays of playoff losses, including Super Bowls.  It's just too much of a downer.

The one exception I've made was the '89 WC game vs Cleveland because that was such a great game and birthed the K-Gun.

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Rubes said:

I still cannot fathom that wasn't the call. What was their explanation, again??

Oh, just the good ole replay officials stepping in to give old man Rivers one last shot

tenor.gif?itemid=12038606

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Buftex said:

They ran the top 20 games of 2020 season a few months ago....the Cardinals and Colts games were the only Bills games to make the cut.

Actually, correction..it was the Top 10 of 2020 that ran earlier this offseason.  The Cardinals game was #4, and the Colts game was #3 as I recall.

31 minutes ago, Buftex said:

They ran the top 20 games of 2020 season a few months ago....the Cardinals and Colts games were the only Bills games to make the cut.

Yep. If you have NFLNetwork, this is old news. I’ve deleted 3 repeats of these games already. 

Kept one version each.

I just rewatched the Seahawks game from last year.  The only reason the Bills didn't put up 60 points, and Allen pass for 500 yards, was that most of the Bills' O line was hurt, so the Seahawks were able to get pressure on Allen in the second half.  

That was a great game for a Bills fan to watch, but probably not so much for everyone else.  Other Bills games were like that too.  

There were some close games though. The first Jets game could have been a loss if the Jets hadn't lost CJ Mosely after the first half.  That was a tight game but was pretty lacking in big plays.  The first Pats game could also have been a loss, if Cam hadn't fumbled.

I'm just glad they didn't pick the Titans or Chiefs games, but the Bills weren't in them right from the start, so maybe they weren't competitive enough to get on the list.

3 hours ago, mushypeaches said:

I go back and re-watch a lot of old games (the ones on YouTube from the 80's & 90's are gold just for the commercials)

Have never watched any replays of playoff losses, including Super Bowls.  It's just too much of a downer.

The one exception I've made was the '89 WC game vs Cleveland because that was such a great game and birthed the K-Gun.

I had dozens of tapes of old Bills games.  My father taped the games for me and mailed them to me because there were no options for out of towners to see the games live.  I had to throw many of them away when we moved a few years ago.

I still watch the ones I kept from time to time.  As mushy said, the commercials from the 80s and 90s are great.

Seeing that Indy playoff game scares me that necessary improvements have not been made with our late game defense in order take the next step forward. Tight ends were so open until the final drive when an exhausted Rivers self-destructed. KC and Kelce did the same beat down on us in the AFC title game. Indy ran the ball down our throats when we couldn’t tackle late in the game. The only meaningful additions are a stout run stuffing Star, but will improved LB play by Edmunds, Milano and AJ be enough to take a Kelce or the TE combo in NE away? This will be the defining question that will determine our season defensively.