What is the easiest and cheapest way to watch Bills games on TV?

3 hours ago, Victory Formation said:

Legally. I’m not interested in streaming from fraudulent websites.

So I see that CBS hosts the majority of Bills games, I count 9 games total on CBS. Then I see FOX comes in second place with 3 games. Then we have NBC and ESPN tied together with 2 apiece.

Is there any way to purchase these channels separately via app on Roku? Or do I have to shell out $65/mo for YouTube TV?

people are trying to help you here and you bounce out of your own thread and don’t respond to replies. Cmon man. 

just don’t watch then. 

Edited by JoPoy88
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

when I was in school, I would show up at a sports bar every Sunday and nurse my free refills of Diet Coke all day. I think the waitresses tolerated me— at least I never was thrown out. 

Our son used to go to a Don Pablos with the basketball team between high school and practice. They would drink water and have the free chips and salsa for an hour or two. When I learned this, I gave him a $20 and told him that had to go to a tip the next time. The odds off that happening are slightly longer than me winning the Powerball with the same $20. 

• Haha (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Southern_Bills said:

Use a VPN to create an account for gamepass in an EU country. They let them stream all games live not after they are over, then you have access to all NFL games for 100 bucks straight from the NFL. 

It's silly they give EU countries more access than us for the same price anyways.

I think it's pretty simple.

They've already got us.

They want them.

3 hours ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

You still haven't responded as to where you live.  If you live in the Buffalo/Western NY area, every game on Fox and CBS is on local TV, so the cheapest as was mentioned already get an antenna.  ESPN games will also be on some local channel.  If not directly in Buffalo but Western NY same is true except the two ESPN games will not be available over the air.

If you live outside the Western NY, there is no streaming options other than Sunday Ticket via a Direct TV subscription. Some people claim you can get ST via streaming only, but I've never had any luck with that.

Outside the US Game Pass is the cheapest

You can get Sunday ticket without Direct TV. That is how I get it.  No satellite signal at my house

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

You can get Sunday ticket without Direct TV. That is how I get it.  No satellite signal at my house

HOW do you get Sunday Ticket without DTV?

I'm a DTV subscriber but suspended my account temporarily until football season.  But if I don't have to restart my service and still get Sunday Ticket, I'd love to do that.  

• Agree 1

56 minutes ago, BillnutinHouston said:

HOW do you get Sunday Ticket without DTV?

I'm a DTV subscriber but suspended my account temporarily until football season.  But if I don't have to restart my service and still get Sunday Ticket, I'd love to do that.  

Bill, I was wondering the same.  I know about the college kid option, which I might do as I have two some in college.  I have no idea how you would get the Sunday ticket on an iPad without DTV.

Victory, bud the guys are right.  You asked for help.  They’ve offered a number of good ideas, but have asked for you’re location so they can give you advice.  It’s only polite to let them know. You know I like you and many of you’re takes, but if you’re going to start a thread, let them help you by telling you’re home area.  Mine is in Tampa.

7 hours ago, Southern_Bills said:

Use a VPN to create an account for gamepass in an EU country. They let them stream all games live not after they are over, then you have access to all NFL games for 100 bucks straight from the NFL. 

It's silly they give EU countries more access than us for the same price anyways.

When the Euros join they are usually very disappointed ;) 

They were expecting what we call soccer and got what we call football ;)

DOFU sports - download from the android store - all the major sports - eeen around for several years - you can watch mobile on your phone or screencast from phone to your internet TV if you have...works very welll and its free and legal.  Bills and Sabres games, college sports and NBA and MLB as well

I was thinking about this just last night.  

Week 3 will be on local 📺 in DC to show the WTF 

4 prime time games —

@ KC wk 5,

@ Tenny wk 6.
@ The Saints wk 12 on 🦃 day evening, Putrids wk 13. 

Week 14 in Tampa could be a National covered game.   
Week 15 w/ Carolina TBD * Flex game 

thats nearly half of the season.  

What to do about the other 10 others games of the season

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

7 hours ago, The Dean said:

This is really a question for Off the Wall, but I'll slide it in here. For the Fins game in September, I will be in Dushore PA at a nice (hopefully) resort lodge. We're only there for a few days with friends, so really don't want to drive to Scranton to go to a sports bar. Does anyone have any idea if a local Dushore bar has  the NFL Ticket?  For the record, I expect crickets here.

🦗🦗🦗

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

The Angry God of the Old Testament is the same God that condemned the Bills to 20 years of mediocrity (I assume for something Jim Kelly said...).

Yeah, but it's only half of what He dinged the Israelites...

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

I was thinking about this just last night.  

Week 3 will be on local 📺 in DC to show the WTF 

4 prime time games —

@ KC wk 5,

@ Tenny wk 6.
@ The Saints wk 12 on 🦃 day evening, Putrids wk 13. 

Week 14 in Tampa could be a National covered game.   
Week 15 w/ Carolina TBD * Flex game 

thats nearly half of the season.  

What to do about the other 10 others games of the season

7 out of 17 is “nearly half?”  What sort of math are they teaching these days? :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1