What is the easiest and cheapest way to watch Bills games on TV?

12 hours ago, Just Jack said:

I live in Michigan and I used to do all of that to watch Bills on Youtube TV. I found a Chrome extension called "Location Guard" that does all that for you. You just drag the pin to where you want to be located. It's free in the Chrome Webstore https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/location-guard/cfohepagpmnodfdmjliccbbigdkfcgia?hl=en

It works with Locast TV as well https://www.locast.org/  Unfortunately, Locast TV isn't in the Buffalo area yet, so I would choose the visiting team location with Location Guard.

Edited by alton
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, First Round Bust said:

DOFU sports - download from the android store - all the major sports - eeen around for several years - you can watch mobile on your phone or screencast from phone to your internet TV if you have...works very welll and its free and legal.  Bills and Sabres games, college sports and NBA and MLB as well

It's in the IOS apps store as well. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Shredder, Dumb question I know.  One of my two sons can do it for me, but they don’t have to get DTV right.  Just I pay the $99, use their college email, and I can stream on the iPad as well as them.  They would love too, not just for the Bills, but one of my sons likes another team besides the Bills and Bucs.

Please confirm my friend.   I’ve been since not living in a DTV area for awhile have sucked it up and watched ina bar.  I don’t like it as would rather just watch at home.

I knew I always liked you motorin.  Appreciate it bud. $99 is nothing for the season.  Heck I pay that in two to three weeks in a bar.

I'm not sure if you can have more than once instance of the app open on different devices at the same time. That would definitely be something to test out. 

• Like (+1) 1

Some of my family and friends have been using a service called “EyeStreamTV” for well over a year now and they all swear by it.

Ive been wanting to try it for a while. You get literally every channel - 900+ channels + PPV events. All the premium movie channels. All Bills + Sabres games. All for like $40-50 a month. And if you refer people you get it cheaper. Iirc if you refer 5 people you get it for free.

I don’t see how it’s legal but apparently it is. 

Edited by BillsFan4

If you have direct TV this is the time of year to call and say you are cancelling service and they will likely offering NFL Sunday ticket for free or at a very deep discount (among other discounts) to get you to stay, no contract either unless you want new equipment.

Been doing this for years and have never paid a dime for it...in fact in some cases they have given it to me for free ahead of time showing up on my bill in summertime as a zero dollar line item before I even had to call and play the game so to speak with their loyalty department.

Edited by FilthyBeast

23 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

3a5ce318178c5a5fc9dd3b6652d2a3b4.jpg

I always added some tin foil for the best results back in the day.

of course, these days, I have resorted to the red of the edit or the last couple years its been buffstream.

reliable and for the cheap!

It's still an option today but you get HDTV broadcasts.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Shredder, Dumb question I know.  One of my two sons can do it for me, but they don’t have to get DTV right.  Just I pay the $99, use their college email, and I can stream on the iPad as well as them.  They would love too, not just for the Bills, but one of my sons likes another team besides the Bills and Bucs.

Please confirm my friend.   I’ve been since not living in a DTV area for awhile have sucked it up and watched ina bar.  I don’t like it as would rather just watch at home.

I knew I always liked you motorin.  Appreciate it bud. $99 is nothing for the season.  Heck I pay that in two to three weeks in a bar.

It's only going to work on one device per account. Unfortunately. Thought about getting 2 for this year for the dual TV setup. But no with the college email you get to bypass the whole Dish thing

Also If you can prove you're not in a DTV area they may allow you to just buy the streaming one, however I believe it's $160 (no college discount) PLUS I've heard stories of DTV giving people a hard time, not believing them, and still not letting them use the stream only option

Edited by BillsShredder83

5 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

It's only going to work on one device per account. Unfortunately. Thought about getting 2 for this year for the dual TV setup. But no with the college email you get to bypass the whole Dish thing

Also If you can prove you're not in a DTV area they may allow you to just buy the streaming one, however I believe it's $160 (no college discount) PLUS I've heard stories of DTV giving people a hard time, not believing them, and still not letting them use the stream only option

DTV opened up the streaming option to more users last year - especially those in urban areas. As the season approaches and they start opening for subscription check the website for legibility. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

I can only say there there used to a Super Duper there that one of the best owners we did the accounting for at Flickingers  in Elmira. If i remember its right off 220

Love that Super Duper!  Whatever became of Joey?

9 hours ago, BillnutinHouston said:

HOW do you get Sunday Ticket without DTV?

I'm a DTV subscriber but suspended my account temporarily until football season.  But if I don't have to restart my service and still get Sunday Ticket, I'd love to do that.  

You have to attest to the fact you CANNOT get DTV. There are several legitimate reasons it can be unavailable to someone. I lived in a condo for years, and the association does not allow satellite dishes. Now I'm in a small apartment bldg (4 units). I can get the online package as I don't own the house and my landord won't get DTV. There may also be issues with reception depending on your location.

7 hours ago, First Round Bust said:

DOFU sports - download from the android store - all the major sports - eeen around for several years - you can watch mobile on your phone or screencast from phone to your internet TV if you have...works very welll and its free and legal.  Bills and Sabres games, college sports and NBA and MLB as well

Where do you live? Dofu isn't licensed to carry out of market NFL games. So unless you in the Bills market, I doubt this is legal.

8 minutes ago, The Dean said:

Love that Super Duper!  Whatever became of Joey?

That was a great store and Bob Hurley a great guy.

... I assume ya mean Sindelar. He still plays on the seniors tour and lives around here. He messed up his back big time and got divorced from his long time wife. So I don't think he's physically or mentally 100%.

On 7/7/2021 at 9:48 AM, alton said:

I live in Michigan and I used to do all of that to watch Bills on Youtube TV. I found a Chrome extension called "Location Guard" that does all that for you. You just drag the pin to where you want to be located. It's free in the Chrome Webstore https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/location-guard/cfohepagpmnodfdmjliccbbigdkfcgia?hl=en

It works with Locast TV as well https://www.locast.org/  Unfortunately, Locast TV isn't in the Buffalo area yet, so I would choose the visiting team location with Location Guard.

Amazing.

Edited by Motorin'

1 hour ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

3a5ce318178c5a5fc9dd3b6652d2a3b4.jpg

I always added some tin foil for the best results back in the day.

of course, these days, I have resorted to the red of the edit or the last couple years its been buffstream.

reliable and for the cheap!

Up until 1993, my son was the remote control.  "Turn it to Channel 2, will ya?"

14 hours ago, Augie said:

Our son used to go to a Don Pablos with the basketball team between high school and practice. They would drink water and have the free chips and salsa for an hour or two. When I learned this, I gave him a $20 and told him that had to go to a tip the next time. The odds off that happening are slightly longer than me winning the Powerball with the same $20. 

it reminds me of my HS tennis team showing up at Taco Bell after practice. One guy got free refills on the Pepsi, and basically “shared it” with the others who just ordered water. I saw this one time and despite how cheap I was, was not going to partake in that shadiness.

relatedly, the way they justified it was that the nearby construction workers around there would go in in the morning and buy a coke, and just come back throughout the day to get refills.