What is the easiest and cheapest way to watch Bills games on TV?

Legally. I’m not interested in streaming from fraudulent websites.

So I see that CBS hosts the majority of Bills games, I count 9 games total on CBS. Then I see FOX comes in second place with 3 games. Then we have NBC and ESPN tied together with 2 apiece.

Is there any way to purchase these channels separately via app on Roku? Or do I have to shell out $65/mo for YouTube TV?

• Eyeroll 1

20 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

So I see that CBS hosts the majority of Bills games, I count 9 games total on CBS. Then I see FOX comes in second place with 3 games. Then we have NBC and ESPN tied together with 2 apiece.

Is there any way to purchase these channels separately via app on Roku? Or do I have to shell out $65/mo for YouTube TV?

Where do you live? NFL Gamepass if you live out of the country.

Where are you located? I get all the games OTA in Syracuse. I have a small antenna on the roof of my garage that feeds into my computer wirelessly, where I use Plex to broadcast to any tv in my house. 

Obviously only works for the broadcast games, anything on NFL network or ESPN would need to be accessed via their app. 

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

You want cheap and legal ?? 

• Haha (+1) 10

28 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

The easiest and the cheapest seem to be juxtaposed. I go with the easiest and pay thru the nose. That seems less and less worth it as we get more and more national coverage. 

I like my routine, so I’ll continue to pay and subsidize the rest of the world that calls and argues to get discounts every season. I’m too old and too tired for that game. 

I might suggest catch the national games at home and a sports bar for the others as the simplest solution.

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

29 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

You still haven't responded as to where you live.  If you live in the Buffalo/Western NY area, every game on Fox and CBS is on local TV, so the cheapest as was mentioned already get an antenna.  ESPN games will also be on some local channel.  If not directly in Buffalo but Western NY same is true except the two ESPN games will not be available over the air.

If you live outside the Western NY, there is no streaming options other than Sunday Ticket via a Direct TV subscription. Some people claim you can get ST via streaming only, but I've never had any luck with that.

Outside the US Game Pass is the cheapest

• Thank you (+1) 1

Use a VPN to create an account for gamepass in an EU country. They let them stream all games live not after they are over, then you have access to all NFL games for 100 bucks straight from the NFL. 

It's silly they give EU countries more access than us for the same price anyways.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Victory Formation said:

Find an active college student and have them sign up for NFL Sunday Ticket-U. $99 for the season.

• Like (+1) 5

50 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

This is interesting and something I never thought of. Thanks, Jack.  

But as far as I know, the Sunday Ticket via DirectTV is the only legal way to make sure you can see every Sunday NFL game. They have (at least had) exclusive USA rights to the entire Sunday schedule. If you live in a situation where you cannot get DirectTV you can buy an online package. 

Please let me know if this has changed as I may have to pull the trigger on the Ticket this year, due some travel situations early in the season.

1 hour ago, Augie said:

The easiest and the cheapest seem to be juxtaposed. I go with the easiest and pay thru the nose. That seems less and less worth it as we get more and more national coverage. 

I like my routine, so I’ll continue to pay and subsidize the rest of the world that calls and argues to get discounts every season. I’m too old and too tired for that game. 

I might suggest catch the national games at home and a sports bar for the others as the simplest solution.

One game at the bar costs me a lot more than a month of YouTubeTV.  I should know since I watch every game at the bar.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This is really a question for Off the Wall, but I'll slide it in here. For the Fins game in September, I will be in Dushore PA at a nice (hopefully) resort lodge. We're only there for a few days with friends, so really don't want to drive to Scranton to go to a sports bar. Does anyone have any idea if a local Dushore bar has  the NFL Ticket?  For the record, I expect crickets here.

2 minutes ago, The Dean said:

This is really a question for Off the Wall, but I'll slide it in here. For the Fins game in September, I will be in Dushore PA at a nice (hopefully) resort lodge. We're only there for a few days with friends, so really don't want to drive to Scranton to go to a sports bar. Does anyone have any idea if a local Dushore bar has  the NFL Ticket?  For the record, I expect crickets here.

I can only say there there used to a Super Duper there that one of the best owners we did the accounting for at Flickingers  in Elmira. If i remember its right off 220

• Haha (+1) 1