DeSantis For President in 2024?

On 4/25/2022 at 12:45 PM, Doc said:

Disney has every incentive to get back to the table with DeSantis.  It's not like they can pick up their ball and go home.  And if you think Disney was taking a loss with the RCID and still stuck with the all these decades...

On 4/25/2022 at 4:13 PM, Doc said:

I wasn't necessarily saying you were.  Just saying that people who think DeSantis didn't think this through and the taxpayers are going to be on the short end is fanciful.   And Disney will likely hit that wall once their share price drops to a certain level and their shareholders start to revolt.

Nailed it.

• Agree 1

Yep

Former President Trump's unfavorable ratinghas surged to 67% among registered voters, with one-third of Republicans and GOP-leaning voters now viewing him negatively, according to a Marquette Law School national poll.

Trump is losing altitude after GOP's midterm disappointment

Trump loses to Biden by 10 points, 44-34.

Testing 2024: Biden ties with DeSantis in a head-to-head matchup, 42-42.

https://www.axios.com/2022/12/04/trump-unfavorable-rating-registered-voters

GC3VTVYQFVLMDAGRULGM6LPYXA.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Yep

Former President Trump's unfavorable ratinghas surged to 67% among registered voters, with one-third of Republicans and GOP-leaning voters now viewing him negatively, according to a Marquette Law School national poll.

Trump is losing altitude after GOP's midterm disappointment

Trump loses to Biden by 10 points, 44-34.

Testing 2024: Biden ties with DeSantis in a head-to-head matchup, 42-42.

https://www.axios.com/2022/12/04/trump-unfavorable-rating-registered-voters

GC3VTVYQFVLMDAGRULGM6LPYXA.jpg

I can't see Biden running in 2024. Politics aside he should step down now for health reasons. Many of the Dems don't want him running in 2024. I think it's going to be DeSantis vs Newsome (BARF). Hopefully DeSantis wins

12 minutes ago, Doc said:

Only the Dems can investigate stuff. :rolleyes:

The Left’s views are so easy to combat because they have no consistent values, which is why their words always appear to be steeped in hypocrisy Imo…

All you have to do is use simple logic and they crumble like a house of cards…😉

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

DeSantis has the same energy as Al Gore.  No chance. 

I don’t think DeSantis has to worry about energy, ever since Biden showed everyone that you could have one foot in the grave and still win the presidency…😉

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1