DeSantis For President in 2024?

18 hours ago, BillStime said:

"On June 27, San Antonio police and Homeland Security investigators found 64 migrants, some inside the truck, in the sweltering Texas heat and others in its vicinity, according to the U.S. attorney for the Western District of Texas. Forty-eight of them died at the scene and 16 others were transported to hospitals."

yes desantis, please dont force the dems to confront the issue. let them continue to ignore it so tragedies and trafficking can escalate further. how can they virtue signal if they are hypocrits? 🙄

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffarukus said:

"On June 27, San Antonio police and Homeland Security investigators found 64 migrants, some inside the truck, in the sweltering Texas heat and others in its vicinity, according to the U.S. attorney for the Western District of Texas. Forty-eight of them died at the scene and 16 others were transported to hospitals."

yes desantis, please dont force the dems to confront the issue. let them continue to ignore it so tragedies and trafficking can escalate further. how can they virtue signal if they are hypocrits? 🙄

We built a wall.

It didn’t work?

Got our first referral to DOJ for human trafficking:

McGovern also calling this illegal:

In a statement to MassLive, U.S. Congressman Jim McGovern said he agreed that the “campaign stunt” could rise to the level of violating the law. 

“Using taxpayer money to ship vulnerable people across the country under false pretenses is not just a campaign stunt—it appears to be human trafficking. It also looks like he illegally used Florida’s COVID relief money to run this operation. These are major violations of federal law that should be investigated,” McGovern said.

Some of the false pretense documents are also coming out:

Immigration lawyers are also working on getting these people visas since they may be victims of crimes:

Susan Church, an immigration lawyer based in Cambridge, told the Boston Globe a legal team is working with advocacy groups to interview the migrants and determine whether they are eligible for visas for victims of crimes.

“They were duped in to getting onto the plane,” said Church, former chair of the New England Chapter of the American Immigration Lawyers Association. “This is akin to kidnapping.”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

News I’m has challenged DeSantis to a debate. DeSantis was trying everything go get out of debating Crist. So when he comes up with an excuse for this one, I think the thread title should get changed to DeChicken:

https://www.cbsnews.com/sacramento/news/california-gov-newsom-challenges-florida-gov-ron-desantis-to-debate/

45 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

News I’m has challenged DeSantis to a debate. DeSantis was trying everything go get out of debating Crist. So when he comes up with an excuse for this one, I think the thread title should get changed to DeChicken:

https://www.cbsnews.com/sacramento/news/california-gov-newsom-challenges-florida-gov-ron-desantis-to-debate/

DeSantis will debate Crist in West Palm Beach, or do you think he should agree to a "debate" where the host will lie to assist his opponent like in 2018? many people don't realize we were only a few percent of votes away from having a different governor and it was close only because the debates where slanted so heavily in Gillums favor. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Bandito said:

These are likely NRA members. NRA members are not the cause of gun violence. But you are right, domestic terrorists know as BLM will kill you and already have destroyed billions of $ worth of property and have killed many people along the way.

Oh really?

What did Trump’s own Homeland Security tell us?

DHS: White supremacists present the gravest terror threat to the United States

image.thumb.jpeg.4bbaf02e343a34c59a77fb142c1f3f10.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

So just making stuff up then?

I feel pretty good about my guess… after all - like I told Bandiito:

Trump DHS: White supremacists present the gravest terror threat to the United States

And well, of course you freaks where it like a badge of honor:

image.thumb.jpeg.fa4a619c0ff3c1a78e4842039ca06852.jpeg

20 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I feel pretty good about my guess… after all - like I told Bandiito:

Trump DHS: White supremacists present the gravest terror threat to the United States

And well, of course you freaks where it like a badge of honor:

image.thumb.jpeg.fa4a619c0ff3c1a78e4842039ca06852.jpeg

Ah, feelz.  Of course you feel good about it, you don't have any idea what you are talking about.  Here is a link to murders by illegal immigrants skyrocketing under Biden:

https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/stats/cbp-enforcement-statistics/criminal-noncitizen-statistics

And that was Trumps DHS.  Now that Biden opened the southern border, I think the DHS would probably sing a different tune if they were allowed to speak honestly. 

Edited by Tenhigh

2 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

DeSantis will debate Crist in West Palm Beach, or do you think he should agree to a "debate" where the host will lie to assist his opponent like in 2018? many people don't realize we were only a few percent of votes away from having a different governor and it was close only because the debates where slanted so heavily in Gillums favor. 

LOL Always an excuse. 

29 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Ah, feelz.  Of course you feel good about it, you don't have any idea what you are talking about.  Here is a link to murders by illegal immigrants skyrocketing under Biden:

https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/stats/cbp-enforcement-statistics/criminal-noncitizen-statistics

And that was Trumps DHS.  Now that Biden opened the southern border, I think the DHS would probably sing a different tune if they were allowed to speak honestly. 

Now get the numbers of murders by Americans… 

13 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

Got our first referral to DOJ for human trafficking:

McGovern also calling this illegal:

In a statement to MassLive, U.S. Congressman Jim McGovern said he agreed that the “campaign stunt” could rise to the level of violating the law. 

“Using taxpayer money to ship vulnerable people across the country under false pretenses is not just a campaign stunt—it appears to be human trafficking. It also looks like he illegally used Florida’s COVID relief money to run this operation. These are major violations of federal law that should be investigated,” McGovern said.

Some of the false pretense documents are also coming out:

Immigration lawyers are also working on getting these people visas since they may be victims of crimes:

Susan Church, an immigration lawyer based in Cambridge, told the Boston Globe a legal team is working with advocacy groups to interview the migrants and determine whether they are eligible for visas for victims of crimes.

“They were duped in to getting onto the plane,” said Church, former chair of the New England Chapter of the American Immigration Lawyers Association. “This is akin to kidnapping.”

It’s like you just woke up to the ongoing humanitarian crisis at the southern border.  Where have you been? 

In that regard, it seems that the move is a net positive.  Too many people, well-intentioned or otherwise, look away when the immigration issue is raised.  

The outrage over kids in cages, for example,  ebbs and flows based on who is in office.   The concern over the incredibly perilous journey, and the discussion in who lives, who dies and who might be victimized is big news when one administration is in office, not so much when the another admin takes over. 

If your choice is to pretend this politicization is only relevant today, you’re part of the problem.  If you choose not to look at the obvious, sustained and decades long complicity of people like Biden, Harris, Schumer, McConnell, the late John McCain etc, you’re a major contributor to it.