DeSantis For President in 2024?

21 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Yes this was a bad evil idea and illegal as well. It was so morally wrong even the Trump admin refused to do it.

Any true Republican would find this a waste of Florida taxpayer dollars to fly Texas immigrants to MA.

Any person with a soul would find it’s cruel and inhumane to lie to these people about the expedited paperwork and jobs. Plus leaving them some place with no directions or ideas to go.

You’re lost and hopeless, so posting with you isn’t worth anyones time. But the independents and non-MAGA republicans will find this political stunt for what it is and vote accordingly.

Do the democrats care that their open border policy has resulted in more deaths of people crossing the border then before? Or do those people just don’t count?  

you created a policy that enticed people over, which results in them dying and then get pissed when the republicans try to force some real policy change. Harris is supposed to be in charge. Where is she? 

25 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Yes this was a bad evil idea and illegal as well. It was so morally wrong even the Trump admin refused to do it.

Any true Republican would find this a waste of Florida taxpayer dollars to fly Texas immigrants to MA.

Any person with a soul would find it’s cruel and inhumane to lie to these people about the expedited paperwork and jobs. Plus leaving them some place with no directions or ideas to go.

You’re lost and hopeless, so posting with you isn’t worth anyones time. But the independents and non-MAGA republicans will find this political stunt for what it is and vote accordingly.

https://www.wola.org/2022/07/weekly-u-s-mexico-border-update-migrant-deaths-buses-from-texas-smugglers-and-social-media/

in case you need proof. Democrats are literally causing migrant deaths. The pain is exactly what they want 

24 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

If you can do it, think for more than 5 seconds as to why exactly the Trump administration didn't do this.

Hard I know, but try.

Right back at ya. To ignore you go with the the rest of the morons.

Do you not know how to read? Maybe if you figured out how to read you could be an actual educated voter and not a liability to our democracy.

The article goes in how Trump admin proposed it with Stephen Miller and was soundly shut down because it was such a poor idea.

Here is more on it from the time:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/immigration/white-house-proposed-releasing-immigrant-detainees-in-sanctuary-cities-targeting-political-foes/2019/04/11/72839bc8-5c68-11e9-9625-01d48d50ef75_story.html

The White House told U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement that the plan was intended to alleviate a shortage of detention space but also served to send a message to Democrats. The attempt at political retribution raised alarm within ICE, with a top official responding that it was rife with budgetary and liability concerns, and noting that “there are PR risks as well.”

After the White House pressed again in February, ICE’s legal department rejected the idea as inappropriate and rebuffed the administration.

Get yourself some education dude. It’ll do you well. It’ll help you with things like critical reasoning and understanding those funny scribbles called words.

8 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Do the democrats care that their open border policy has resulted in more deaths of people crossing the border then before? Or do those people just don’t count?  

you created a policy that enticed people over, which results in them dying and then get pissed when the republicans try to force some real policy change. Harris is supposed to be in charge. Where is she? 

https://www.wola.org/2022/07/weekly-u-s-mexico-border-update-migrant-deaths-buses-from-texas-smugglers-and-social-media/

in case you need proof. Democrats are literally causing migrant deaths. The pain is exactly what they want 

Great cool! That would be something that could be a really interesting discussion in a thread about immigration. This thread is about DeSantis. Let’s stick on the topic of discussing his evil and probably illegal actions.

39 minutes ago, Doc said:

It's still the economy.  People keep thinking that social issues like abortion and sending illegals to sanctuary cities (lol) will be a major driver.  They won't.  And when OPEC cuts oil production on October 1st...

On 2/13/2022 at 9:56 AM, Doc said:

This is what will end up being worse than Watergate.

On 9/15/2022 at 7:17 AM, Backintheday544 said:

I was eyes to the blind, and feet to the lame. I was a father to the needy, and I championed the cause of the stranger. I broke the fangs of the unrighteous, and made them drop their prey from their teeth.
Job 29:15-17

Republicans are just a bunch of godless heathens. If you can’t find the horror of transporting people across state lines where they don’t know where they’re going and doing it for the sole reason that you want to use people as a prop, so sick.

The fact that you find it funny will just cement your place in that nice warm place when you pass.

Um, the Democrats have been doing this for two years.  The night-time flights?  

I know "your side" exercises lots of selective outrage, but you just can't be serious with this...utterly ridiculous.

Your moronic leader essentially told everyone to take great risks to come here, and many did that...families split up, many people died, but you don't seem to care about that.  You only care now that it's creating a political opportunity for "your side".

Democrats and Leftists have Zero Values, and they do things to "help people" that only end up hurting them (see Inner City Crime;  Immigration;  Welfare, on and on and on).

• Agree 2

6 hours ago, aristocrat said:

Do the democrats care that their open border policy has resulted in more deaths of people crossing the border then before?  

There is no open border. Just because failed on the stupid wall thing doesn't mean the border is "open"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

4 minutes ago, Bandito said:

Yes there is. Open your eyes. Stupid Wall thing? Does your house have walls? Do you not lock your car and house door? You are ******** than a doornail 

No one is cutting holes through my walls! Can you say that about the section of the Stupid Wall that got built! 

9 minutes ago, Bandito said:

Just wait until an illegal alien affects you or one of your loved ones. You will change your tune real quick. These are not asylum seekers. We are not receiving the best and brightest. This is an invasion. You are just too ******* to realize it. Lock your door. Wear your mask. 

Chances are greater that you will be killed by a domestic terrorist over an illegal immigrant.

OXUU3RSEIJJYRDXUWTHAHVTGK4.jpg

FGDY_yYXsAIFb7W?format=jpg&name=small

Just now, Tiberius said:

No one is cutting holes through my walls! Can you say that about the section of the Stupid Wall that got built! 

Isn't Biden filling in the wall gaps in Arizona? 

Just now, BillStime said:

Chances are greater that you will be killed by a domestic terrorist over an illegal immigrant.

OXUU3RSEIJJYRDXUWTHAHVTGK4.jpg

FGDY_yYXsAIFb7W?format=jpg&name=small

Can you provide some statistics to this or is it just going to be more pictures of "evil white people with guns"?

Just now, BillStime said:

Go do your own homework 

Go get a hug from someone you care about, you really need it.  

I'm happy to do the work, but I can't find anything to either support our refute your weird claim.  Did you make it up or is it based on some actual evidence?

4 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Go get a hug from someone you care about, you really need it.  

I'm happy to do the work, but I can't find anything to either support our refute your weird claim.  Did you make it up or is it based on some actual evidence?

Um - common sense