DeSantis For President in 2024?

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You sure you're winning? lmao

8 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

In America 2022?

Hahaha no one is you Branch Covidian Dupe.  

Oh - and you lost Virginia 

LMAO

Moron.  From the school of low info can't read good.  

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You can't make up your mind.

I have one that functions and thinks critically 

LMAO LMAO LAMP LMAO LMAO

Democrats are the biggest racists on earth

Team DeSantis exposing this today is so beautiful 

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Florida gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist held a news conference over Zoom to talk about DeSantis’ “inhumane” treatment of migrants, but he didn’t have much to offer on what to do about the situation at the border.

Just beautiful 

He can't make up his mind

LMAO LMAO

10 hours ago, Greg S said:

I am not a Dem and I hope its DeSantis in 2024. Biden and Harris are the worst administration ever. I do think the Republicans will win the midterms especially the House. I can't stand Pelosi. 

Maybe you aren't old enough to remember, but I'm thinking Carter and Mondale was worse.

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, BillStime said:

More games - no solutions - this too will backfire on the cult.

Americans are tired of the bs

I too think this will back fire on Republicans.  

It's a bad look.  Bussing or flying hapless immigrants to Yankee states and dropping them off.  Then throw in they are using these people as pawns and the whole thing sounds gross.

This is how the Republicans are going to blow this.  August's inflation rate was over 8%.  Interest rates are going up.  The stock market tanked.  They should be shouting this from the roof tops, but instead they are flying immigrants to Vice President Harris' house.

IT'S THE ECONOMY STUPID

• Thank you (+1) 1

So as we sit here in 2022 we have a regime that has...

1. Weaponized federal law enforcement to raid, harass and imprison US citizens for exercising their 1st amendment rights. Including the 45th POTUS.

2. Created historic inflation that one is only left to conclude is being exacerbated purposely by continuing to print more money we don't have.

3. Installed a sitting President with dementia. A condition they clearly knew he had when they let him run.

4. Staged a months long Soviet style show trial about a 4 hour disturbance at the Capitol almost two years ago in an effort to demonize half the country.

5. Opened our southern border to allow historic numbers of "migrants" to ILLEGALLY enter the country. Border state officials have pleaded for two years for the administration to help alleviate a crisis that gets worse by the day. The response from the administration? Bupkis.

So yeah, sending 50 migrants to Martha's friggin Vimeyard being a "bad look" that will "backfire" on republicans is beyond laughable when we have communists in charge.

I'm not sure why people are still asleep and under the illusion that this is still the l80s or 90s when the left and right had bitter squabbles over policy, but then could ultimately work together to accomplish things for the good of the country in many instances.

Those days are long gone.  It's time to wake up because what is inevitably coming is not going to be pretty.

• Agree 2

Lock him up!

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/ron-desantis-migrants-marthas-vineyard-1234594051/

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis claim they were lured into boarding the flight with deceptive promises that they’d be taken to Boston for work opportunities and expedited papers, something experts say could constitute a violation of federal law. 

DeSantis used Florida taxpayer money to pay for the flights, but they originated in Texas. Migrants interviewed by NPR reported being approached in San Antonio by a woman named “Perla” who offered them transportation to Boston.

5 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Heart-warming.  A more diverse MV is good for humanity.

Really gives you hope for humanity in the face of the overwhelming evil Republicans find okay now a days.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Really gives you hope for humanity in the face of the overwhelming evil Republicans find okay now a days.

And there you have it once again.

The left thinks the right are bad PEOPLE with ideas.

The right thinks the left are people with bad IDEAS.

How very christian of you. 

^_^

Edited by DRsGhost
  • Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Once again we 

And there you have it once again.

The left thinks the right are bad PEOPLE with ideas.

The right thinks the left are people with bad IDEAS.

How very christian of you. 

^_^

Yes this was a bad evil idea and illegal as well. It was so morally wrong even the Trump admin refused to do it.

Any true Republican would find this a waste of Florida taxpayer dollars to fly Texas immigrants to MA.

Any person with a soul would find it’s cruel and inhumane to lie to these people about the expedited paperwork and jobs. Plus leaving them some place with no directions or ideas to go.

You’re lost and hopeless, so posting with you isn’t worth anyones time. But the independents and non-MAGA republicans will find this political stunt for what it is and vote accordingly.

4 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

It's a bad look.  Bussing or flying hapless immigrants to Yankee states and dropping them off.  Then throw in they are using these people as pawns and the whole thing sounds gross.

This is how the Republicans are going to blow this.  August's inflation rate was over 8%.  Interest rates are going up.  The stock market tanked.  They should be shouting this from the roof tops, but instead they are flying immigrants to Vice President Harris' house.

IT'S THE ECONOMY STUPID

It's still the economy.  People keep thinking that social issues like abortion and sending illegals to sanctuary cities (lol) will be a major driver.  They won't.  And when OPEC cuts oil production on October 1st...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Backintheday544 said:

Yes this was a bad evil idea and illegal as well. It was so morally wrong even the Trump admin refused to do it.

If you can do it, think for more than 5 seconds as to why exactly the Trump administration didn't do this.

Hard I know, but try.

1 minute ago, Backintheday544 said:

Any true Republican would find this a waste of Florida taxpayer dollars to fly Texas immigrants to MA.

Any person with a soul would find it’s cruel and inhumane to lie to these people about the expedited paperwork and jobs. Plus leaving them some place with no directions or ideas to go.

You’re lost and hopeless, so posting with you isn’t worth anyones time. But the independents and non-MAGA republicans will find this political stunt for what it is and vote accordingly.

Right back at ya. To ignore you go with the the rest of the morons.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

IT'S THE ECONOMY STUPID

ironic as biden has been doing just that for the last two years and not a peep.

the two are not related. its a logical fallacy.

two birds with one stone. people are talking about the inflation at the dinner table. they dont need to amplify it.

Whats the problem if this results in the feds actually addressing the border?  you know, and the massive human trafficking's taking place there