DeSantis For President in 2024?

7 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

A good leftist not answering the root cause question. And responding whataboutism! 

You're damn right it is. What. About. Principles.

Are you for maintaining the status quo at our southern border?

Yes or no?

There is an entire other thread about the border. This thread is about DeSantis and his actions.

Is shipping people to an unknown location for a political stunt inhuman? That’s the question here because this thread is about DeSantis.

So, was DeSantis using human life by shipping them unwillingly to an unknown location as a political stunt inhuman?

7 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

They flew on planes, then on air conditioned buses, were fed and taken care of. It's much better than the way they were treated by coyotes who don't care if they starve or die along the route. I've traveled worse on team buses in high school. Please. Now, the dems need to stop enticing them to make the trip over the border so they stop dying on the way. 

So as long as we fly you first class, we can ship you off anywhere without your consent? Us liberals are the rich ruling class, so I’m sure we can all chip in a couple extra tax dollars by giving up some Starbucks and avacado toast for a month to ship all the MAGA republicans to Russia on first class planes without their consent.

8 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Trump was going to lose Wisconsin by double digits, remember?

If you believe that Kamala Harris, the VP with absolutely abysmal approaching high 20s approval ratings, is polling better than Ron DeSantis, then you just might be a liberal hack. 

Just maybe.

:lol:

There’s literal polls out there.

Just now, Backintheday544 said:

There is an entire other thread about the border. This thread is about DeSantis and his actions.

Is shipping people to an unknown location for a political stunt inhuman? That’s the question here because this thread is about DeSantis.

So, was DeSantis using human life by shipping them unwillingly to an unknown location as a political stunt inhuman?

I don't know is getting on a bus or airplane in the US inhuman for any us citizens who do it daily?

Inhuman.  Please. These people in many cases traveled hundreds if not thousands of miles just to arrive at our border. Their lives the entire time were in the hands of the cartels or filth human traffickers. Who is to accept blame for those who perish on the journey? I'll go with "leaders" in DC who encouraged them to come here to break the law.

1 minute ago, Backintheday544 said:

There’s literal polls out there.

And they are garbage.

4 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

So as long as we fly you first class, we can ship you off anywhere without your consent? Us liberals are the rich ruling class, so I’m sure we can all chip in a couple extra tax dollars by giving up some Starbucks and avacado toast for a month to ship all the MAGA republicans to Russia on first class planes without their consent.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2022/mar/16/tyler-kistner/claims-biden-secretly-flying-immigrants-us-cities-/

So 6 months ago Biden was flying migrants around the country to different facilities.(doesn't matter what time of day so ignore that part just a weird narrative). So it's ok when Biden flies them around but not Desantis?  Can you care to explain the consent part? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2022/mar/16/tyler-kistner/claims-biden-secretly-flying-immigrants-us-cities-/

So 6 months ago Biden was flying migrants around the country to different facilities.(doesn't matter what time of day so ignore that part just a weird narrative). So it's ok when Biden flies them around but not Desantis?  Can you care to explain the consent part? 

You do see that says it’s mostly false right?

This entire thing gets even better. The immigrants were from Texas!!!! DeSantis used Florida taxpayer funds for a political stunt to send people from Texas, not even Florida!!

In addition, there were children. Got to wonder if this is violated any human trafficking law since kids were involved.

5 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

I don't know is getting on a bus or airplane in the US inhuman for any us citizens who do it daily?

Inhuman.  Please. These people in many cases traveled hundreds if not thousands of miles just to arrive at our border. Their lives the entire time were in the hands of the cartels or filth human traffickers. Who is to accept blame for those who perish on the journey? I'll go with "leaders" in DC who encouraged them to come here to break the law.

And they are garbage.

In a DeSantis thread, was it moral and okay for DeSantis to use Florida taxpayer dollars to fly immigrants, including children, in Texas to another state as a political stunt.

2 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

This entire thing gets even better. The immigrants were from Texas!!!! DeSantis used Florida taxpayer funds for a political stunt to send people from Texas, not even Florida!!

In addition, there were children. Got to wonder if this is violated any human trafficking law since kids were involved.

In a DeSantis thread, was it moral and okay for DeSantis to use Florida taxpayer dollars to fly immigrants, including children, in Texas to another state as a political stunt.

Yes. Perfectly fine.

Is it moral or ok for the Biden administration to encourage people to travel hundreds of miles to illegally enter our country knowing full well that many will die during the journey?

1 minute ago, Bandito said:

It is insane how hypocritical they are. 

Anything they accuse their opponents of doing they've either been doing or ignoring themselves for a long time.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Ok, so the false part was the times of day the flights were at. That's not my point. Point is they were flying these people around the places that could house them. No consent given just sent to where they could be housed. Your consent claim is strange since they are coming here for our help and we have to send them to places where they can be cared for until the decision on their status is decided. 

6 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Ok, so the false part was the times of day the flights were at. That's not my point. Point is they were flying these people around the places that could house them. No consent given just sent to where they could be housed. Your consent claim is strange since they are coming here for our help and we have to send them to places where they can be cared for until the decision on their status is decided. 

Except Martha’s Vineyard was chosen as a political stunt, not because they could care for these people over where they currently were:

The challenge faced by Martha’s Vineyard — which has a year-round population of about 20,000 — may be even more stark.

The Rev. Chip Seadale said St. Andrew’s had decided to take in the migrants for the night after learning that they had nowhere to go. A parishioner had reached out to him, knowing that the church helps house homeless people in the winter.

The island’s sole homeless shelter does not operate during the summer and has room for 10 people, with one bathroom, said Barbara Rush, the warden at St. Andrew’s. “Fifty people with no homes is an overwhelming number for the size of the community,” she said. “But this is a strong and capable community.”

13 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Yes. Perfectly fine.

Is it moral or ok for the Biden administration to encourage people to travel hundreds of miles to illegally enter our country knowing full well that many will die during the journey?

Anything they accuse their opponents of doing they've either been doing or ignoring themselves for a long time.

Do you realize everything you spit out is just whataboutism?

When asked if it’s mora and okay for DeSantis actions, you’re just like what about what about what about. “Is it moral or ok for the Biden administration to encourage people to travel hundreds of miles to illegally enter our country knowing full well that many will die during the journey?”

Geeze have an opinion on the topic at hand and stop turning everything into a whatabout.

Just now, Backintheday544 said:

Except Martha’s Vineyard was chosen as a political stunt, not because they could care for these people over where they currently were:

The challenge faced by Martha’s Vineyard — which has a year-round population of about 20,000 — may be even more stark.

The Rev. Chip Seadale said St. Andrew’s had decided to take in the migrants for the night after learning that they had nowhere to go. A parishioner had reached out to him, knowing that the church helps house homeless people in the winter.

The island’s sole homeless shelter does not operate during the summer and has room for 10 people, with one bathroom, said Barbara Rush, the warden at St. Andrew’s. “Fifty people with no homes is an overwhelming number for the size of the community,” she said. “But this is a strong and capable community.”

They sent 50 people there. 50.  The median house price is over 1 million dollars. Obama has a 14 million dollar home with 7 bedrooms and 9 baths with 7000 sq feet. Could probably hold half the people. Marthas vineyard isn't hurting here. Spare me the outrage that a bunch of rich people had their summer vacation spot where they have all left for the summer are complaining. Give me a ***** break. 

3 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Do you realize everything you spit out is just whataboutism?

When asked if it’s mora and okay for DeSantis actions, you’re just like what about what about what about. “Is it moral or ok for the Biden administration to encourage people to travel hundreds of miles to illegally enter our country knowing full well that many will die during the journey?”

Geeze have an opinion on the topic at hand and stop turning everything into a whatabout.

Whataboutism. The mantra of the weak minded. 

I said it is fine and moral what DeSantis did. My opinion.

Then i turned around and asked you if the very genesis of the problem that leads to the political stunt opportunity  by DeSantis, which itself is a political stunt in keeping open borders, is moral and ok in your view?

But you won't answer. Just whataboutism!

Weak man. Weak.

Whataboutism. The mantra of the weak minded. 

I said it is fine and moral what DeSantis did. My opinion.

Then i turned around and asked you if the very genesis of the problem that leads to the political stunt opportunity  by DeSantis, which itself is a political stunt in keeping open borders, is moral and ok in your view?

But you won't answer. Just whataboutism!

Weak man. Weak.

I answered in the appropriate thread.

I’m glad you’re on record for using people for political stunts is ok with you. May God have mercy on your soul.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

I answered in the appropriate thread.

I’m glad you’re on record for using people for political stunts is ok with you. May God have mercy on your soul.

Right back at ya!

And you did not answer in the other thread. You just said you don't agree with the status quo at the border.

Is it morally wrong? That is the question you didn't answer. 

Edited by DRsGhost
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DRsGhost said:

A policy isn’t a stunt. But go ahead and keep thinking that. DeSantis couldn’t even find immigrants in his own state to send so he had to go to Texas and use Florida taxpayer dollars on Texas.

I really feel sorry for you that you’re so morally inept and have no care or concern for your fellow man. You may want to talk to a psychologist about that. I’d stay away from a priest as he may teach you what Jesus thinks about immigrants.

So we had migrants in front of Kamala's house today being asked why they came. More than a few of them said it was because they knew illegal immigration was allowed at our open border. And yes one of them actually said illegal immigration.

So with all of this coverage now maybe these folks illegally entering our country will know its a crapshoot when they come here illegally and they could very well end up in Dubuque. Iowa.

2 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

A policy isn’t a stunt. But go ahead and keep thinking that.

A "policy" that violates our current LAWS is absolutely a stunt.

Period.

So again good to know that you're OK with using human beings as political pawns.

A very warm resting place awaits after your passing it seems.

And I don't feel sorry for your lack of moral compass at all.

Stupid should hurt.

4 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Stupid should hurt.

Astounding this poster continues to get away with continued harassment of others.

So we had migrants in front of Kamala's house today being asked why they came. More than a few of them said it was because they knew illegal immigration was allowed at our open border. And yes one of them actually said illegal immigration.

So with all of this coverage now maybe these folks illegally entering our country will know its a crapshoot when they come here illegally and they could very well end up in Dubuque. Iowa.

A "policy" that violates our current LAWS is absolutely a stunt.

Period.

So again good to know that you're OK with using human beings as political pawns.

Stupid should hurt.

More games - no solutions - this too will backfire on the cult.

Americans are tired of the bs

🎯