DeSantis For President in 2024?

“MAJOR announcement tomorrow morning from @GovRonDeSantis. Prepare for the liberal media meltdown of the year,” Pushaw wrote.

“Everyone get some rest tonight.”

Just what the country needs the most bipartisan politician possible and Pushaw for a press secretary to pour gasoline on a fire.

22 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Pig is on a roll

Well since it is "illegal" I am sure it will quickly be overturned because I can't see how a prosecutor who says he does not have to enforce the law could be wrong. Truly it is perfectly legal for the governor to remove someone from elected office who states they won't do their job l, just ask Aramis Ayala. 

23 hours ago, BillStime said:

Washington did oppose slavery and freed all of his slaves upon his death. He was prepared to pay them if it had been outlawed. It is hypocritical obviously but it is the truth. It is the same as someone wanting blacks to be treated equally in the 50's but still paying them less than a white. He would have been a better man had he not had slaves but it was not the issue then that it is now. 

On 8/4/2022 at 9:47 PM, BillStime said:

Pig is on a roll

"Political overreach." 

This clown has always been trash and thinks he's above the law: 

In March 2020, Hillsborough State Attorney Andrew Warren justified the arrest of Pastor Rodney Howard-Browne of the River Church at Tampa Bay for violating the guidelines prohibiting large gatherings during the COVID-19 pandemic.

To justify the arrest, Warren declared, “Putting your parishioners at risk in a time of an emergency like this is not only reckless, but it’s illegal,” Warren declared. “I’d like to note that I think it’s unfortunate that the pastor here is hiding behind the First Amendment. … It’s absolutely clear that emergency orders like this are constitutional and valid.”

Warren then cited the Bible: “I’d remind the good pastor of Mark 12:31, which says there’s no more important commandment than to love thy neighbor as thyself. Loving your neighbors is protecting them, not jeopardizing their health by exposing them to this deadly virus.”

By mid-May, Warren had changed his mind; his office announced it would not pursue the case against Howard-Browne. Still, Warren insisted that the arrest of Howard Browne “remains an appropriate step taken by law enforcement to immediately correct irresponsible behavior after repeated efforts to gain cooperation in other ways were not successful.”

“The constitution of Florida has vested the veto power in the governor, not in state attorneys,” DeSantis said. “We are not going to allow this pathogen of ignoring the law to get a foothold in the state of Florida.”

At the press conference where DeSantis suspended Warren, former Tampa Police chief Brian Dugan blistered Warren, saying, “Let me tell you something: Andrew Warren is a fraud. Yeah, did you get that?”

“I’ve never been good at sugarcoating anything,” Dugan noted. “That’s probably why it took me 28 years to become chief of police. He’s a fraud. He has misled the people of Hillsborough County.”

“Do you remember back during the riots when we arrested 67 people one night?” Dugan asked rhetorically. “And then he, what, a few weeks later, he has a press conference. And what does he say at this press conference? He says that there were no acts of violence, no property damage. He must not have read the police report; there were pictures of a police car with broken windshields. As the cops tried to get out of the cars, protesters pushed their doors shut on them and wouldn’t allow them out of the cars.”

“Those 67 people that got arrested, Andrew Warren said at his press conference that he would work with local law enforcement to expunge those arrests,” Dugan recalled. “He does not have the ability to do an administrative expungment on those arrests. Do you know how many articles have been written about how he expunged those arrests? How would you like to be one of those 67 people that got arrested and you think that that arrest has been expunged. Ask Andrew Warren how many of those expungements he did, and the answer will be zero. Not a single arrest has been expunged. He has misled our community.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/woke-da-that-desantis-suspended-quoted-bible-to-justify-arrest-of-christian-pastor

On 8/4/2022 at 10:21 PM, BillStime said:

I heard they demanded training for how to teach this instead 

It's sickening that Democrats have spent more time complaining about teaching young children to love this country and its greatness - and NOT ONE WORD about the LGBTQ "grooming" agendas.  

Tells you all you need to know.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Thank you (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

so if I suspend a WASP- I actually don't know his religion but I am guessing - it is antisemitic if his largest fundraiser is a Jew? Even if it is entirely due to his stating he refuses to do his job?

Yeah, the problem is that Soros is a Jew, not that he's destroying America.  But that's all the left has now so...

On 8/4/2022 at 8:17 AM, DRsGhost said:

The same folks accusing the DOJ of being political for the Trump warrant are the same folks who loved Pushaw prepping the base for the liberal meltdown of the year for Warren's firing.

3 hours ago, 716er said:

The same folks accusing the DOJ of being political for the Trump warrant are the same folks who loved Pushaw prepping the base for the liberal meltdown of the year for Warren's firing.

I'd say there's a repetitive consistency to say the underlined was a solid prediction. a brilliant man stated doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity. you want her to accuse people of insanity? that is extremely slanderous. that thing currently being repeated is desantis governing his state and the opposition getting gaslit over every decision.

nothing to get defensive about. your comparing kicking in doors to getting fired for publically saying you won't do your job? want to see what happens to me if i announce that? if my boss is a rep can i be a martyr and get some  gofundme action? relax. the media and dnc are praying those words are true. anyone not "melting down" may still have rational thoughts. its a scary prospect for them. especially the way liberal city populations are fleeing to florida. they are panicing. your suppose to run AWAY when we tell you a place is ran by pure evil in human form.

when narratives stop working to sway the population there's not alot of options but brute force. i expect the weaponization of fed dept to ramp up much further. don't "melt down" when its used in the same way by the other side just because the spin will instantly snap from [criminal caught] to [fascist takeover]. that was used to great effect just doing sensible things like prevention of gov employees from being burnt alive in nightly riot for a long time..remember? lock her up! wasnt just hyperbole if you look at it. evidence was erased and lives were lost from decisions. we all know there was a case that could/should have been investigated fully but that line seemed rarely crossed by the powerful. am i missing where trump sent feds to smash in dems and oppositional media members houses? his "war on the media" was him saying fake news and skipping questions. bidens is to have swat kick in doors guns drawn and ziptie journalists while they rip apart homes. yeah so kinda seems that line no longer exists and things are really spiraling to a dark place. all of a sudden its glossed over by those who were so vigilant on gov and "rights" a mere 2 years ago..what changed?? hmm.

but dont be confused.  politicians at full blown war holding each other accountable with REAL reprocussions is something id love to finally see. its a war that may just save this country if people would crawl out from their red and blue encampments, not fall for the false narratives, acctually investigate the evidence case by case and support independent journalists that just give the facts. we may just break the hyper polarization and corruption that is gutting this country for to long....but i doubt it. 

Edited by Buffarukus