DeSantis For President in 2024?

On 4/20/2022 at 8:07 PM, Buffalo Timmy said:

Only an idiot would believe this. Talk about a  tweet first then determine facts second thought process.

Taxes are going up in Orange & Osceola counties.

When Xi DeSantis signs the Disney bill - should Disney respond by dropping the Florida resident discount?

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Taxes are going up in Orange & Osceola counties.

When Xi DeSantis signs the Disney bill - should Disney respond by dropping the Florida resident discount?

This should be fun, I can see Magic Kingdom fireworks from my neighborhood but please tell me what you know about Disney taxes and the Florida resident discounts? Do you actually think they make decisions about cost of tickets based on what Ron DeSantis is doing? They have invested about 50 Billion into central Florida, they are not going to cut off their nose to spite their face.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

This should be fun, I can see Magic Kingdom fireworks from my neighborhood but please tell me what you know about Disney taxes and the Florida resident discounts? Do you actually think they make decisions about cost of tickets based on what Ron DeSantis is doing? They have invested about 50 Billion into central Florida, they are not going to cut off their nose to spite their face.

So you’re ok w Xi DeSantis going after an entity that invested $50B in the state for Disney speaking out on your gay hate bill?

35 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So you’re ok w Xi DeSantis going after an entity that invested $50B in the state for Disney speaking out on your gay hate bill?

Wait you were telling me your knowledge of the situation, please continue- you answer mine first and I will answer yours fully 

I don't know how Democrats are going to be able to handle what will be 12 plus years of trying to fight DeSantis.

Look what happened to them after 4 years of Trump.

Imagine what these lunatics are going to look like in 2032

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Wait you were telling me your knowledge of the situation, please continue- you answer mine first and I will answer yours fully 

Disney pays taxes in Orange County (where you live) and Osceola County.

Florida Residents – Save on Disney Theme Park Tickets  Florida Resident Disney Theme Park Tickets

47 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I don't know how Democrats are going to be able to handle what will be 12 plus years of trying to fight DeSantis.

Look what happened to them after 4 years of Trump.

Imagine what these lunatics are going to look like in 2032

He will be done soon. He’s the latest GOP flunky to gather attention by acting hateful. Whatever, he probably won’t even win re-election in Florida and you think Trump will let him steal any of his thunder nationally? Lol 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Disney pays taxes in Orange County (where you live) and Osceola County.

Florida Residents – Save on Disney Theme Park Tickets  Florida Resident Disney Theme Park Tickets

Thank for admitting you know virtually nothing. Disney currently pays about $40 million a year in  county taxes, which is not much when you consider that universal studios pays about $10 million but has property that is at most 5% the size. Disney is right now not offering much in way of resident discounts and focusing on the people visiting from our of town. Now as for DeSantis, the quick nature of this change does concern me but I believe he has a plan and I hope quickly shows his hand. 

2 minutes ago, T&C said:

Just saw DeSantis on Tucker... I can see him running and winning, the guy doesn't ***** around, just like Grady Judd.

You must be from Florida to know Grady Judd, who is awesome. 

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

From Buffalo but I'm an hour from you... Brandon-Orlando. Judd doesn't ***** around, just like Ron.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

He will be done soon. He’s the latest GOP flunky to gather attention by acting hateful. Whatever, he probably won’t even win re-election in Florida and you think Trump will let him steal any of his thunder nationally? Lol 

Not to worry.  Joey is running again in 2024 (as per him).  The Repubs could run anybody and beat that disaster.

38 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Thank for admitting you know virtually nothing. Disney currently pays about $40 million a year in  county taxes, which is not much when you consider that universal studios pays about $10 million but has property that is at most 5% the size. Disney is right now not offering much in way of resident discounts and focusing on the people visiting from our of town. Now as for DeSantis, the quick nature of this change does concern me but I believe he has a plan and I hope quickly shows his hand. 

lol - I told you Disney paid taxes - lol 🤣

Disney paid $780.3 million in state and local taxes in 2021.

Enjoy your tax increase bro!