DeSantis For President in 2024?

10 minutes ago, Mynamemike said:

My guess is the Republicans run Nikki Haley.  She’s got the experience, she will get enough of the Trump voters, and she’ll do well with women.  It’s a lock.  Lefties won’t know how to handle the first female president being a conservative. 

Didn't she have the stars and bars taken off the South Carolina flag? 

She will win a lot of Progressive votes for that stand against the hateful past of Conservative racists. 🇺🇸

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

She will win a lot of Progressive votes for that stand against the hateful past of Conservative racists. 🇺🇸

She sure did.  I’m telling you if she runs she wins it pretty handily. 

20 minutes ago, 716er said:

Nikki will have to flip-flop back to being anti-Trump to win the nom

I don’t think she will.  She was loyal enough to him that he won’t rip her to shreds but she distanced herself enough that she’s not considered a full Trumper.

I don’t think trump runs again so he very well may endorse her.  She’s smart and she has quality experience, she’ll be trouble for Kamala or whoever the democrats put up against het. 

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Because that's an issue that is near and dear to Americans.  :rolleyes:

On 11/18/2021 at 1:12 PM, Tiberius said:

She seems like a reasonable option for the right...I definitely want to get a closer look to see where she really stands on the issues...

Just now, JaCrispy said:

She seems like a reasonable option for the right...I definitely want to get a closer look to see where she really stands on the issues...

Do you think anyone would run against Trump? 

As an American who loves this country, I would love to see the Republicans return to sanity, Haley and/or DeSantis would be a step in the right direction. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Do you think anyone would run against Trump? 

As an American who loves this country, I would love to see the Republicans return to sanity, Haley and/or DeSantis would be a step in the right direction. 

I do think people will run against Trump, and I think they should...

I’ll even make a prediction that I don’t think Trump comes out of the primaries victorious...

• Thank you (+1) 1