DeSantis For President in 2024?

Experts agree with him. The drugs, when given within 10 days of initial symptoms, have been shown to cut rates of hospitalization and death by roughly 70%.

Classic. LA time headlines sort of suggests  the advocacy for this drug is some sort of corruption? 😂 

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2021-08-18/desantis-promotes-covid-drug-top-donor-invests-in

The double standard is amazing. Wasn’t the LA times also droning on about Hunters amazing art talent and vast Ukrainian natural Gas acumen.

The propaganda is Just incredible. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

22 minutes ago, Governor said:

Somehow, I don’t know any. I got here last October after the initial wave. I’m in Morris County. Everyone is vaccinated. Admittedly, I don’t have any Trumpers in my life. That purge happened years ago. Avoid those people and you won’t get it.

You probably know people from Hoboken or Jersey City where it hit hardest.

So you moved to a new town and don't know anyone with covid?  You don't think that's a little disingenuous? Come on man.

Most people I know who have had it are from Bergen County.  And ironically they are primarily democrats,  but I am not going to cut them out of my life because of their politics, that's just shltty....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

So you moved to a new town and don't know anyone with covid?  You don't think that's a little disingenuous? Come on man.

Most people I know who have had it are from Bergen County.  And ironically they are primarily democrats,  but I am not going to cut them out of my life because of their politics, that's just shltty....

I worn born here. I lived here for 30 years. I just came back. As far as I know, no one in my circles, or their extended circles had Covid yet.

Its not over yet. Save yourself!

44 minutes ago, Governor said:

I worn born here. I lived here for 30 years. I just came back. As far as I know, no one in my circles, or their extended circles had Covid yet.

I personally had Covid, it was pretty mild..  I survived and then got vaccinated.  I don't need saving.  I also am not going to die of suffocation from quadruple masking or of loneliness because I cut out friends and loved ones who have different politics than I do.  Try to be more open minded.  

Edited by Tenhigh
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

I personally had Covid, it was pretty mild..  I survived and then got vaccinated.  I don't need saving.  I also am not going to die of suffocation from quadruple masking or of loneliness because I cut out friends and loved ones who have different politics than I do.  Try to be more open minded.  

I wear 2 masks and a loin cloth.

5 hours ago, Governor said:

Somehow, I don’t know any. I got here last October after the initial wave. I’m in Morris County. Everyone is vaccinated. Admittedly, I don’t have any Trumpers in my life. That purge happened years ago. Avoid those people and you won’t get it.

You probably know people from Hoboken or Jersey City where it hit hardest.

Ahhh yes the closed minded liberal.  "I disagree with you I purge you from my life."   Pathetic.  

57 minutes ago, Governor said:

It's likely because they all purged you from their lives.  Not because of your politics but because you're insufferable.  

• Haha (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

It's likely because they all purged you from their lives.  Not because of your politics but because you're insufferable.  

To be honest, I only knew a few from HS. No one in either of our families are Trumpers. I haven’t really come into contact with any fascists since I left Publix. We’re all a bunch of DNC operatives.

However, there were 3 women at the end of a bar while I was getting take out. They were discussing getting lines of credit because Trump is going to “erase their debt.”

That’s 1 strike for that establishment. The food is good but I can’t have that.

40 minutes ago, Governor said:

To be honest, I only knew a few from HS. No one in either of our families are Trumpers. I haven’t really come into contact with any fascists since I left Publix. We’re all a bunch of DNC operatives.

However, there were 3 women at the end of a bar while I was getting take out. They were discussing getting lines of credit because Trump is going to “erase their debt.”

That’s 1 strike for that establishment. The food is good but I can’t have that.

Yeah that whole difference of opinion thing is so difficult to take.  I get that.  :rolleyes:

Trump supporters = Fascists?  Explain please.  

On 8/17/2021 at 5:21 PM, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Case rates are already accelerating rapidly in the northeast. The wave that hit the southern states who were all hunkered down inside, out of the heat will continue accelerating through the fall, exactly like last year. Jersey is already 5 tine worst than last year at this time. Winter is coming… 

rapid tests are useless 

Weekly per capita. I like per capita now. Great metric!

https://www.statmap.org/deltastates.html

On 7/6/2021 at 5:42 PM, JaCrispy said:

I think DiSantis would make a very formidable candidate...therefore, I’m hoping Trump decides not to run...To be a good leader, you need to be a good communicator, and Trump is not that...

I bet you'll be begging for Trump in another month or so.  Trump actually IS a VERY good communicator.  You might not have liked his tweets (and I didn't vote for the guy when he was up against Ted Cruz), but he's actually a very good communicator.  That's why he pulled in more of the black and hispanic vote than any president prior to him.

I'm fine with DeSantis running.  And if he does, he'll likely get the nod, because he's not Trump.  But you really need to get over the anti-trump stuff.  The guy is douchy, but he's the first person, since Reagan, that actually ran on, and fought for, conservative platform ideas.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Its so disingenuous how people are attacking DeSantis, and it’s obviously all political.  

You can wear a mask, or not wear a mask, for a virus that rarely makes children seriously ill.  

More die in a year from RSV than Covid. 

Let’s just say what this is… selfish s**tlibs who are using children as pawns to make themselves feel better.   Political pawns, to go at DeSantis and protective pawns, to save them from a coronavirus that they can get vaccinated against.    

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Its so disingenuous how people are attacking DeSantis, and it’s obviously all political.  

You can wear a mask, or not wear a mask, for a virus that rarely makes children seriously ill.  

More die in a year from RSV than Covid. 

Let’s just say what this is… selfish s**tlibs who are using children as pawns to make themselves feel better.   Political pawns, to go at DeSantis and protective pawns, to save them from a coronavirus that they can get vaccinated against.    

DeSantis is a victim of a vast left-wing conspiracy.

We’re making him do all of these stupid things. It’s not fair.