DeSantis For President in 2024?

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

Looking for someone with low IQ...sounds about right. Fits a good portion of the population.

He sounds stupid, first Yale, then  Harvard,then a JAG, but it is hard to compete with Biden who never had a non political job in his life. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

He sounds stupid, first Yale, then  Harvard,then a JAG, but it is hard to compete with Biden who never had a non political job in his life. 

Stupid is as stupid does. You'd be surprised what you can get into when your Mommy and Daddy throw some money around...but we already had a lot of court cases about that haven't we?

22 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Stupid is as stupid does. You'd be surprised what you can get into when your Mommy and Daddy throw some money around...but we already had a lot of court cases about that haven't we?

Thanks for showing how stupid you are- he is not from a wealthy family and did everything on his own. I guess you are discussing Biden.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Trump must have made that up.  All by himself.  His only mistake was listening to the experts:

Trump described the decision to issue the guidelines as "one of the most difficult decisions I've ever made" and said he was skeptical when his medical experts came to him with the plan.

"I wasn't happy about it," he said on Fox News last week. "They came in — experts — and they said, 'We are going to have to close the country.' I said, 'We have never closed the country before. This has never happened before.' I said, 'Are you serious about this?' "

From the start, there were questions of what would happen after 15 days, whether the push for what public health officials call social distancing would become the new normal. "People are talking about July, August, something like that," Trump said.

https://www.npr.org/2020/03/30/822448199/how-15-days-became-45-trump-extends-guidelines-to-slow-coronavirus

Trump knows what happened  - he can't say it.  The fact he can't say it means it's probably going to start WWIII.  The secrecy and lying from China and the WHO from the beginning remains the biggest tell - but we're all in this together!

The whole response was preposterous.

Still is to this day.  

There is one truth definitely at the core of a lot of it.  People would rather live as isolated and desolate and controlled a life as possible because they are scared of a virus with 0.2 IFR. 

Skewed heavily to a population everyone but Andrew Cuomo has been protecting since day 1.

Deranged Rhino, err, Blitzo, is that you? The Man Who Knew Too Little.

'I don't want to hear a blip from you': Florida governor mocks Biden as virus rages in his state

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) is facing increased calls for him to take action to address the state's surging number of cases and hospitalizations from the coronavirus.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2021/08/05/desantis-mock-coronavirus-surge-florida-biden-vpx.cnn

Good don't ask the federal gov for help if covid gets worse there. When you have hurricanes  Biden doesn't want to hear blip from DeSantis.

5 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Best 4 minutes of your life

He understood from day 1 the cure was 5000000 times worse then the disease. 

Lesser weaker corrupt power hungry men see the footage of "Death" on your beaches in March of 2020 and they cave.  

God bless this man and the free state of Florida. 

Is the guy behind him the actor who played Rudy's older brother?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ALF said:

'I don't want to hear a blip from you': Florida governor mocks Biden as virus rages in his state

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) is facing increased calls for him to take action to address the state's surging number of cases and hospitalizations from the coronavirus.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2021/08/05/desantis-mock-coronavirus-surge-florida-biden-vpx.cnn

Good don't ask the federal gov for help if covid gets worse there. When you have hurricanes  Biden doesn't want to hear blip from DeSantis.

did you put up a link just to do it?

one paragraph from cnn where they include the source....cnn lol. 

seriously man that is the weakest article ive ever seen. were you hoping noone would click it? were the "increased calls to take action" three guys in the room at cnn while this paragraph was written? they took a poll and its gone up 75% 😄.

hey FOX say there are screams from EVERYWHERE biden is a communist..source fox. 

man you hear that? everywhere is a pretty big place. 

then you add. send the vax swat to kick in doors or no fema for you? its called individual freedom my man. the census uptick in fl population and down in cal/ny says theres "growing calls" to allow it.

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

15 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Looking for someone with low IQ...sounds about right. Fits a good portion of the population.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_DeSantis

He graduated from Yale in 2001 with a B.A. magna ***** laude in history.[11] He then spent a year as a history teacher at the Darlington School.[12]DeSantis then attended Harvard Law School, graduating in 2005 with a Juris Doctor ***** laude.[13][14]

Those Latin words suggest maybe not so low IQ.

It is incredible how mainstream media has pivoted from pinning covid on the president to now pinning it on certain governors. 

CNN didn’t even bother quoting the parts of his speech questioning Biden promise to stop the virus or how hundreds of thousands of virus vessels are streaming over the border unvaccinated and getting moved all over the country.  It’s so shameful they refuse to report both sides of any issue.  It’s also conveniently the first hit on a Google search. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/08/05/politics/ron-desantis-joe-biden-donald-trump-covid-politics/index.html

The corruption and propaganda machines are so all encompassing at this point I’m not sure there is any path to recovery. 

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_DeSantis

Those Latin words suggest maybe not so low IQ.

It is incredible how mainstream media has pivoted from pinning covid on the president to now pinning it on certain governors. 

CNN didn’t even bother quoting the parts of his speech questioning Biden promise to stop the virus or how hundreds of thousands of virus vessels are streaming over the border unvaccinated and getting moved all over the country.  It’s so shameful they refuse to report both sides of any issue.  It’s also conveniently the first hit on a Google search. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/08/05/politics/ron-desantis-joe-biden-donald-trump-covid-politics/index.html

The corruption and propaganda machines are so all encompassing at this point I’m not sure there is any path to recovery. 

So intelligent yet he hitched himself to the most corrupt POTUS in our lifetime... The stank of Trump will cling to Ron forever.

16 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

I want a DeSantis-Trump ticket. When they lose Florida because they can’t even run their due to the constitution it’ll be hilarious.

They'd easily beat a Biden-Harris or Harris-anyone ticket. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Can someone ask Desantis how he expects the pandemic to end?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Has anyone told you that?  

I thought Biden was supposed to have done that by now?

DeSantis is saying it's over in Florida.  The only thing keeping it going is chicken ***t corporations and local school boards. 

Life has been going on free and as normal since last year as it should be.  

The Northeast is going to blame them for their coming "case surge!!" and then for their schools being closed and in full virtual by November while Florida is wide open.  But that's not reality.  Lunatics cause lockdown not the 0.02% IFR Delta Delta Delta...

They'll blame Red States for a variant that was discovered in India...........

That's how they want it.  Us vs them.   

The pandemic is over if you want it to be but you're scared, hate Trump voters, and lack logic so it will go on in the blue states indefinitely.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

DeSantis is saying it's over in Florida.  The only thing keeping it going is chicken ***t corporations and local school boards. 

The Northeast is going to blame them for their coming "case surge!!" and then for their schools being closed and in full virtual by November while Florida is wide open.  But that's not reality.  Lunatics cause lockdown not the 0.02% IFR Delta Delta Delta...

The pandemic is over if you want it to be but your scared, hate Trump voters, and lack logic so it will go on in the blue states indefinitely.  

• Haha (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

The pandemic is over if you want it to be but you're scared, hate Trump voters, and lack logic so it will go on in the blue states indefinitely.  

Can you shut the ***** up about it since it’s over?

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, 716er said:

Can you shut the ***** up about it since it’s over?

Not in my State.

Governor Blackface is going to speak at 2pm - no question to give the schools reopening cover to mask (an admission we should have been in person all last year)

We'll see.  

The 14th highest vaccinated state in the union with 55% fully vaccinated could have mask mandates again.  Maybe more.

We'll see.  Looking at forward to the condescending lecture.  

Edited by Big Blitz