DeSantis For President in 2024?

3 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Why do you care?

I’m unlikely to get my young kids vaccinated either, not for a very long time…

why? Because the technology used to develop the vaccine may or may not have long term developmental effects. no one knows. 

if the tech is so awesome why has it failed to bring another single vaccine to market in the two decades they have tried? 

I certainly took my moderna’s as a risk decision and made sure I took a different one then my wife.

Why, because science.  You only ‘know’ what the data you have tells you. 

Today's CDC nonsense and looming follow up very soon here by the schools cemented it for me.  

My kids won't be getting the vaccine. 

But that's not the point.  They are going to mandate them in the schools and everywhere else and get it without any justification.  

They have not had to explain these actions for you.  "We're trying to help save people" is not justification.  

You need to prove how that is the case and the public should be deciding if these protocols are worth it.  

Got a whole thread here about a fake insurrection while an actual one is 19 months and counting.  

What a joke the people in this country supporting this nonsense have become.  They will never regain any credibility ever and knowing that we have no idea what lengths they'll go to preserve the powers being ceded to them.  

Only your governors can save you by mandating no mandates.  The public is gone.  Long gone.   

Edited by Big Blitz

51 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Today's CDC nonsense and looming follow up very soon here by the schools cemented it for me.  

But that's not the point.  They are going to mandate them in the schools and everywhere else and get it without any justification.  

They have not had to explain these actions for you.  "We're trying to help save people" is not justification.  

You need to prove how that is the case and the public should be deciding if these protocols are worth it.  

Got a whole thread here about a fake insurrection while an actual one is 19 months and counting.  

What a joke the people in this country supporting this nonsense have become.  They will never regain any credibility ever and knowing that we have no idea what lengths they'll go to preserve the powers being ceded to them.  

Only your governors can save you by mandating no mandates.  The public is gone.  Long gone.   

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886o5q5b18tgt7fsruk6s

13 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

wont-somebody-please-think-of-the-childr

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 7/28/2021 at 12:38 PM, B-Man said:

I’m pretty sure the WH isn’t too worried about DeSantis. He’s still a few presidential cycles away from being a serious candidate. He will probably run just to get some experience but he definitely isn’t a gifted politician and he’s pretty dreadful on the stump. He could improve, but it’s not happening this time around.

He actually reminds me a lot of Jeb.

Edited by Governor
  • Vomit 1

11 hours ago, Governor said:

I’m pretty sure the WH isn’t too worried about DeSantis. He’s still a few presidential cycles away from being a serious candidate. He will probably run just to get some experience but he definitely isn’t a gifted politician and he’s pretty dreadful on the stump. He could improve, but it’s not happening this time around.

He actually reminds me a lot of Jeb.

Considering who he’ll likely be running against…

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Bidens_basement said:

Biden or Heels up Harris have no chance in 2024. As of right now I’ve been hearing a ton of voters regret who wouldn’t vote for that lousy ticket.

It was anyone but Trump in 2020. The GOP is gone,  now the Trump cult party and  his heels up supporters in Congress.

• Vomit 1

47 minutes ago, Doc said:

Considering who he’ll likely be running against…

I’m not sure I would count Cuomo out yet. He would beat DeSantis to a bloody stump and both guys will have the same amount of baggage by then. That would be really interesting.

Newsom would beat DeSantis pretty handily. 

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Governor said:

I’m not sure I would count Cuomo out yet. He would beat DeSantis to a bloody stump and both guys will have the same amount of baggage by then. That would be really interesting.

Newsom would beat DeSantis pretty handily. 

you might be right, Newsome has so much corporate special interest and union money buying him he could probably afford a National campaign. 

https://calmatters.org/politics/2021/07/newsom-recall-million-dollar-donors/

45 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

you might be right, Newsome has so much corporate special interest and union money buying him he could probably afford a National campaign. 

https://calmatters.org/politics/2021/07/newsom-recall-million-dollar-donors/

Newsom is all I hear about in political circles. Women LOVE the guy! 

Can you believe he used to be married to that gargoyle Kimberly from Fox?

Edited by Governor

37 minutes ago, Governor said:

Newsom is all I hear about in political circles. Women LOVE the guy! 

Can you believe he used to be married to that gargoyle Kimberly from Fox?

checks all the boxes for what dumicrats like… corrupt, mysteriously super wealthy from “investing”, enriching friends and family, lots of corporate pay to play donors and billionaire buddies. A clear representative of the working class

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ocregister.com/2021/06/12/gavin-newsom-and-sacramentos-culture-of-corruption/amp/

yeah he and DJTjr seem to have a lot in common too. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Can he even deliver California ?

😄

He’s got a lot of wealthy friends and big corporations behind him. 

personally I don’t see how dumicrats can run a privileged white male instead of running Kamela. Seems kind of hypocritical 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

He’s got a lot of wealthy friends and big corporations behind him. 

personally I don’t see how dumicrats can run a privileged white male instead of running Kamela. Seems kind of hypocritical 

This. They’ll be stuck running Kamala.

• Disagree 1

33 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

more white privilege? Do you guys believe any of the BS you spout?? Needs to be someone from the squad 

Stay true to the message

You guys are stuck in this idea that we only pick black running mates to deliver black communities, and I just don’t think it matters that much anymore. 

Very rarely does a VP candidate actually deliver a state in the first place. 

Thinking that H. Walker can win a senate seat in Georgia basically tells us how racist and desperate the GOP is. 

Edited by Governor