Pats* WR Harry requesting a trade

10 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

Top 5, nope, barely missed top 10 ranking that aint bad..but if you want to do the research yourself since PFF is not credible to you be my guess tell me what you find

What was Knox's numbers compared to Smith last year?

And Allen was not lighting anything on fire going into this past season so that seemed to be a fair assessment of him. Th

Knox averaged 24 YPG while Smith averaged 29.8 YPG.  Knox did not have a good year last year and needs to improve in his 3rd season.  Smith is a good TE,  but to claim that he is one of the top TEs is a huge stretch.  I'm not going to argue this point any longer because we will clearly not see eye to eye.  I guess we will see this season who is correct.

Allen showed plenty of signs that he would improve significantly in his 3rd season.  PFF is a joke.  Anyone who ranked Cam Newton, Jared Goff, Carson Wentz, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Jimmy Garapollo, etc. ahead of Josh Allen entering the 2020 season loses any shred of credibility they might have had.  If you feel that was a "fair" assessment, you too have no credibility.

Edited by HereComesTheReignAgain
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I had the impression Harry was targetted infrequently because he was struggling to get open

It doesn't help that he only caught 50% and 57.9% of his targets, either.

This sort of reminds me of Sammy Watkins in B'lo demanding more targets.  In hindsight, Sammy Watkins acknowledges that he himself was the cause of many of his struggles here - that he wasn't in the playbook, wasn't working hard in practice, wasn't following the rehab programs the doctors and trainers laid out for him.

Sammy is at least an NFL caliber player. Harry may be out of the league in 2 years.

4 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

Knox averaged 24 YPG while Smith averaged 29.8 YPG.  Knox did not have a good year last year and needs to improve in his 3rd season.  Smith is a good TE,  but to claim that he is one of the top TEs is a huge stretch.  I'm not going to argue this point any longer because we will clearly not see eye to eye.  I guess we will see this season who is correct.

Allen showed plenty of signs that he would improve significantly in his 3rd season.  PFF is a joke.  Anyone that ranked Cam Newton, Jared Goff, Carson Wentz, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Jimmy Garapollo, etc. ahead of Josh Allen entering the 2020 season loses any shred of credibility they might have had. [b] If you feel that was a "fair" assessment, you too have no credibility.[/b]

Josh Allen was not a good passer his first two seasons in the league. Thats not lacking credibility. That's being real and was pretty much everyone's assessment if you aren't a fan.

And the pats TEs are weapons. Cool they are not top 5...one is top 10 (that's not a stretch) both are better options then what any other team in this division can offer.

1 minute ago, Ghost_002! said:

Josh Allen was not a good passer his first two seasons in the league. Thats not lacking credibility. That's being real and was pretty much everyone's assessment if you aren't a fan.

And the pats TEs are weapons. Cool they are not top 5...one is top 10 (that's not a stretch) both are better options then what any other team in this division can offer.

Pretty sure Mike Gesiki still exists.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, dneveu said:

Agree there.  To me he's the best in the division at the moment.  Guy seems to make plays - and makes them down the field for TDs and 1st downs.

Here's hoping they don't get him extended and Tua implodes this year, he'd be a great FA add next year.

Edited by Warcodered

1 hour ago, DrDawkinstein said:

For what it's worth, Harry was rated just as good, if not better, of a prospect as any of them. But I do love the way this has shaken out for the Pats.

Leave it to Belichick to pick the loser out of the bunch! I love seeing him get exposed a bit without Tommy playing along with his act. Drafting is not and never has been his forte, and without the GOAT playing QB for you, you need to draft well. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Ghost_002! said:

Yet they picked up two top end TEs in free agency. Ha ha nice try though.

What will it take for you and the rest of the Pats fans to realize it’s over? Do you think at some point you will look back and say “yea, we should’ve known it was done in 2020 with Cam”?  What will it take?

Just now, H2o said:

Hence why they went for broke in FA. It's been in shambles since BB's dog took over. 

belichick-dog-042420-ftrjpg_1sj66i24c8dx41r8s1u3jz6smn.jpg

That dog is awkwardly judging Belicheat’s draft board in this pic. That look on his face says it all. He wants to be a good boy because he wants a treat, but he also feels the need to dogsplain how to evaluate college talent…. Quite the quandry

• Haha (+1) 5

16 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

What will it take for you and the rest of the Pats fans to realize it’s over? Do you think at some point you will look back and say “yea, we should’ve known it was done in 2020 with Cam”?  What will it take?

What sense are you making?

Where in this thread have I said anything about winning a championship? 

2 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Harry doesn't mind if he doesn't make the scene.

2 hours ago, Blainorama5 said:

He's got a daytime job, he's doing alright.

He can play the honky-tonk like anything

Saving it up for Friday night

(now we know what the problem is - needed to save it up for Sunday)

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, billsbackto81 said:

With the 32nd pick in the NFL Draft the New England Patriots select N'Keal Harry. 😕

In the same draft we have:

Deebo Samuel @ 36

AJ Brown @ 51

DK Metcalf @ 64

Terry McLaurin @ 76

😂😂😂😂

It was a terrible pick, and I love it.

Maybe he and Zay Jones can try to find teams with 'real QBs'. Clearly that is the issue with both. 😄

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

16 minutes ago, H2o said:

Hence why they went for broke in FA. It's been in shambles since BB's dog took over. 

belichick-dog-042420-ftrjpg_1sj66i24c8dx41r8s1u3jz6smn.jpg

Dog, regarding draft picks:  "That's ruff!"

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Haha (+1) 1

Let the chaos reign in NE, this is wonderful, the more the merrier, face it except for the money no one actually wants to play for that pile of 💩 team, this, on top of Gilmore, the foundation is cracking  in NE, 😁👍