Pats* WR Harry requesting a trade

Just saw this. I mean his QB situation was meh last year, but I think the agent is making his client out to be more than he actually is. 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/31770745/agent-requests-wr-nkeal-harry-traded-new-england-patriots

"For the past several months, I have been working in cooperation with the Patriots behind the scenes to put a plan in place to allow N'Keal to thrive in New England. Through two seasons, he has 86 targets, which obviously hasn't met the expectations the Patriots and N'Keal had when they drafted a dominant downfield threat who was virtually unstoppable at the point of attack in college."

:lol:

giphy.gif

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 6

41 minutes ago, Virgil said:

If we weren’t so crowded at WR, I’d love to acquire him and turn his career around.  Have him throw up a 10 reception, 150 yard game against the Hoodie 

I had the impression Harry was targetted infrequently because he was struggling to get open

It doesn't help that he only caught 50% and 57.9% of his targets, either.

This sort of reminds me of Sammy Watkins in B'lo demanding more targets.  In hindsight, Sammy Watkins acknowledges that he himself was the cause of many of his struggles here - that he wasn't in the playbook, wasn't working hard in practice, wasn't following the rehab programs the doctors and trainers laid out for him.

• Like (+1) 5

While he is intriguing, there is not a WR I would want to swap out for him from the Bills roster. That doesn’t even touch on the fact that this demand is very ‘un-process-y’. 

I fully expect him to be in a Pats*** uni this year. 

42 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Real hard to get players to put up with Belichick's hard ass ***** without a goat in lock step with him.

Yup...that type of coaching wears player out real quick when they aren't winning