Wendy’s has the absolute worst French fries

Brennan Huff

4 hours ago, Brennan Huff said:

Thats always my go to. But the 5 dollar biggie bag comes with fries

that biggie bag is a great deal, especially since you can sub a frosty for the drink at no extra cost. 

I used to work at Wendy’s as a high schooler, and it was common for people to ask for their fries well done. We would just drop some cooked ones in the fryer to crisp them up some— you should try that. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

In N'Out might have the worst fries I have ever had.  They were basically raw on the inside.  Apparently if you want cooked potatoes you have to order them in a secret code: "french fries really well done, double double, animal style, 2 cool for you dudebros"

If you don't eat In n Out's fries in the first minute, just toss 'em out. They're trash. 

I don't know why Wendy's, BK, Carls's Jr / Hardies, Jack in the Box, etc...keep changing their fries. For the most part, they've gone from pretty good to garbage. Meanwhile, McDonalds doesn't change a dang thing and remains the top dog. I realize they're all chasing McD's, but in the meantime they're falling farther behind. 

17 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

In N'Out might have the worst fries I have ever had.  They were basically raw on the inside.  Apparently if you want cooked potatoes you have to order them in a secret code: "french fries really well done, double double, animal style, 2 cool for you dudebros"

Maybe In-N-Out are the directions for cooking french fries there, as opposed to the chain name?

How I feel about Wendy's fries is how I feel about CFA's waffle fries, when done right they are amazing, its just sad that they are much more likely than not to be done wrong

7 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Arby's.  Game, set, match.  Five Guys if you want to take out a second mortgage.

IMG_0434.jpg

Love Arby's curly fries, but this is apples to oranges

I don't know man....Wendy's fries are pretty good to me. Better than BK and Hardees. McDonalds fries always have been good. You just get that taste for a quarter pounder and fry.

Best fries of all imo are when taking the time to slice fries out of some potatoes and dropping in the oil at home. 100%

51 minutes ago, teef said:

why don't you fatties try a salad?  

Because if we do, you get a Chevy instead of a Mercedes?  I am speculating poor eating habits filter down to poor dental health.  🤔

The Niagara Falls Ontario Popeyes gets a dishonourable mention for the worst fries for the time the jabroni put cinnamon sugar on their fries instead of salt.  One french fry and the seagulls were then having a feast. 🤨

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, teef said:

why don't you fatties try a salad?  

I do eat salads all the time. But when on days when I get out of work at 11pm and tired and hungry, fast food it is usually. Sometimes I’ll get a Country Fair sub and that’s also usually disappointing 

44 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

I do eat salads all the time. But when on days when I get out of work at 11pm and tired and hungry, fast food it is usually. Sometimes I’ll get a Country Fair sub and that’s also usually disappointing 

When I come home cold and tired, it's good to warm my bones beside the fire.

46 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

i love the taste of fast food, but for some reason it never seems to fill me up.  if i do eat enough to make me feel full, i end up feeling gross.  

• Sad 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.